MarcJake nsfw

Steven had requested a day alone, he wasn't angry at either of them but he wanted to have some time alone to just do the things he liked.
Marc obviously had to convince Jake to leave him be.
They sat in a replica of the room Marc and Steven had been in in Egypt but within their mind, for some reason that room brought Marc comfort.

"So he's allowed to have a whole day by himself but I can't even get a moment to myself. Makes sense." Jake grumbled as Marc rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Because I know Steven won't murder anyone." Marc growled back as Jake glared at him.

"Well, I'm going to go practice fighting." Jake muttered before Marc stopped him.

"Just wait, I know it sounds cheesy but we need to try and get to know each other. I know we both get along with Steven, but we need to make an effort." Marc said as Jake chuckled.

"Would you like to make friendship bracelets Marc? Braid each other's hair?" Jake said taunting Marc as he growled and grabbed Jake pushing him against the wall.
He trapped him against it and glared at him.

"It's very easy to get you angry Marc. I'm surprised you haven't beat Steven yet." Jake said as Marc's eyes widened and he slammed Jake into the wall.

"I would never hurt Steven, you know that you little shit." Marc growled as Jake smirked at him.

"But you would hurt me wouldn't you? Because you love Steven, but you hate me." Jake growled as Marc's face softened.
Marc let go of Jake and sighed.

"Jake I don't hate you. I've spent more time with Steven and I know him better. But I'm willing to get to know you better. I want to get to know you better, but you're not exactly making that easy." Marc said as Jake looked at him.

"I don't care, I deserve to be punished." Jake muttered going to sit back on the bed.
Marc could see something in Jake, something he'd never seen in Jake before.
Vulnerability.
Marc cautiously stepped forward and reached up to hold Jake's face softly.
Jake's eyes widened and Marc knew from that moment how touch starved he had been.

"You don't deserve punishment." Marc whispered lifting Jake's head up gently.

"I can feel what you feel Jake, maybe not as much as Steven. But I can feel how much you just want affection. And approval." Marc whispered as Jake closed his eyes, he didn't want to admit any of it.
Suddenly Jake shoved Marc's hand away from him and stood up.

"I don't need your pity." He grumbled going to walk away again as Marc grabbed him, he turned him around and pinned his front against the wall.
Marc pressed his chest into Jake's back.

"I'm trying to help you, and I'm trying to be nice. I think the best you can do is a be a good boy and say thank you." Marc growled into his ear as Jake's eyes widened.
He always thought of himself as dominant, the only things he followed were orders to kill.
But to hear Marc like this made him feel different.
Marc pressed himself against Jake more.

"Well?" Marc whispered as Jake closed his eyes tightly before relaxing and giving up fighting against Marc.

"Thank you." Jake whispered as Marc smiled.

"That's a good boy." Marc whispered back as Jake couldn't help but moan softly.

"I know how much you like me praising you, and how much you want my approval." Marc said gently turning Jake around and smiled at him seeing him all flushed.
Marc reached up and held Jake's chin, he knew Jake wanted this too.
Jake lunged forward and kisses Marc passionately, Marc quickly took control of the kiss and wrapped his hand around Jake's throat just enough to keep him in place.
While they kissed Marc pressed his thigh against Jake's crotch making him moan softly.
Marc pulled away and pressed his leg against Jake even harder.

"Good boy. You want me don't you? Want to be good for me." Marc whispered as Jake closed his eyes and grabbed onto Marc's shirt.

"On the bed for me." Marc whispered as Jake looked up at him and nodded.
He walked over and just before he was about to sit down Marc turned him around till he wash bent over the bed.

"If you need to stop at anytime, tell me." Marc said as Jake chuckled.

"I'm not a little kitten like Steven, be as rough as you can." Jake said making Marc smile.
Marc undid Jake's belt and leant over him reaching down his pants to press his hand against Jake's now very hard cock.

"Look at you, didn't take much for you to submit did it?" Marc growled into Jake's ear as he wrapped his hand around Jake's cock.

"Fuck Marc, I need you. Just fuck me already." Jake growled through his moans.

"Such an impatient little thing." Marc whispered as he took his hand away and pulled Jake's pants down slowly.
Marc palmed himself through his jeans and moaned softly.

"I'll never get sick of a sight like this, seeing you submit to me." Marc whispered undoing his own pants and pulling out his equally hard cock.

"Beg for it." Marc growled as Jake looked back at him with a flushed face.

"Please, please fuck me. Put me in my place." Jake whispered as Marc smirked, hearing those words made him feel even more lustful.
Marc bent over Jake and pressed his head into the mattress before he licked two of his fingers covering them in saliva.
He inserted them both into Jake's ready hole, Jake moaned loudly and arched his back.

"Fuck." Jake cursed softly as Marc made good worked stretching him out.
He knew Jake liked it rough but Marc wasn't completely ruthless.
He finished up and pulled his fingers out heading Jake whine softly.

"Shh." Marc whispered holding onto Jake's hip before he grabbed his own cock and lining it up to Jake and slowly pressing into him.
Jake moaned and pressed his face I the mattress.

"Let me hear you, moan for me." Marc whispered into Jake's ear and he pulled out and thrust back in roughly making Jake cry out in pleasure.

"Oh dios marc por favor te necesito tanto." Jake muttered as Marc started a steady pase fucking into Jake.

"Fuck that's it, my good boy." Marc growled making Jake arch his back more and moan.
Marc reached around and began touching Jake's dick making him even louder.

"You're such a dirty thing, such a good boy. I'm gonna make you cum all over yourself." Marc growled going faster and harder feeling himself getting closer.

"Don't fucking stop mi amor." Jake whispered as Marc smiled hearing what Jake had called him.

"Come on baby, you gonna cum for me?" Marc whispered into Jake's ear as he bit his lip and nodded.

"Yes, yes I'm going to. Please." Jake whispered breathlessly.
Marc reached around and gripped Jake's throat pulling him even closer to him as he groaned in his ear.

"Fucking cum for me Jake." Marc growled as Jake closed his eyes and moaned out loudly cumming all over Marc's hard as his body shook.
Marc thrust one last time roughly into Jake and came into his as he breathed heavily.
They both lazily pressed against each other before Marc pulled out slowly and collapsed beside Jake.
Marc pulled himself up and helped Jake to the top of the bed. He laid Jake's head on his chest and relaxed into the mattress.

"Deep breaths Jake, you were so good for me." Marc whispered running his hand through Jake's hair.

"Thank you mi amor."