Yandere / Carve

(TW, knife use, consensual punishment)

Lately you had been completly disobedient towards Marc, Steven and Jake and they'd had enough.
You were fighting with Jake and he grabbed your wrist.

"What are you trying to do! Why are you being such a little brat!?" He shouted as you glared at him.

"Because I want you to hurt me!" You screamed as he looked at you in shock.

"What?" He asked letting go of your wrist.

"I need to be hurt... Please, I've tried everything to make you angry but you won't hurt me! Please." You whispered as you began to cry as Jake looked at you in shock.
You fell to your knees as Jake knelt in front of you and held your face up to look at him.

"Mi amor, why on earth would you want us to hurt you?" He whispered as you looked at him.

"Because... Whenever I do something bad you're disappointed in me but you don't punish me. How can I prove that I'm sorry if you don't beat me?" You said as you cried softly. And right there Jake could see how truly broken you were.
But, that was okay, he was just as broken.

"Sweetheart, that's not what we do. Someone who loves you doesn't hurt you or beat you." He said as you broke down in tears, he pulled you into his arms and held you tightly.

"Shh, mi amor. It's okay." He whispered as you cuddled into him.

"Can you hurt me? Please?" You whispered not showing your face.

"Darling..." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"Please, I need it. You could carve your name into my thigh." You whispered as he looked down at you in shock.
He wouldn't lie but something inside of him was excited by that idea. Knowing that you would have something on you to prove where you belonged.

"I couldn't... I can't hurt you." He whispered as you continued to look at him.

"Yes, you can. I know how badly you want to but you don't want me to be afraid of you. I'm not afraid, Jake. Hurt me, mark me and claim me as yours. Don't you want to see your marks all over my body?" You asked as he looked down at you hungrily.

"Steven wouldn't like it..." He whispered as you reached up and placed your hand on his cheek.

"Maybe he would? Wouldn't he love to take care of me after it? You and Marc hurt me and take your anger out and Steven's there to take care of me. I know how much he loves when I'm weak so he can do everything for me." You continued as he looked at you hungrily.

"Go to your bed, I'll talk with Marc and Steven." He said trying to control himself.
You nodded and walked to your shared bed and curled up in it.

--

You felt yourself slipping into sleep before you felt a cold arm wrap around you.

"Jake talked to us, love. Is this something you really want?" Marc asked as you turned around to face him.

"Yes, I do. I wish I knew why it helped me but it does and it would help me even more if it was from you." You admitted as Marc's jaw tightened and he looked down at you.

"We'll have a safe word, okay? And if you need to stop at any time you say the safe word and we'll stop. Do you understand that, my love?" Marc asked as you nodded again.

"What do you want us to do, baby?" He asked as you looked away.

"Don't be ashamed, babygirl. Tell me what you need." He said as you looked up at him.

"I want you to carve the initials of your names into my thigh." You whispered as he looked at you in shock.

"Are you sure about this, darling?" He asked as you looked down and nodded.

"Yeah..."

--

With a lot of talking you were ready, Marc had picked out one of favourite knives and made sure he had cleaned it.
You sat on the couch with your thighs over Marc's, he had everything he needed beside him.
The knife, bandages, rubbing alcohol, water and snacks for you.
You leant your head onto him as he began to clean the skin on your thigh.

"Our safe word is winter, okay baby? Can you repeat that back to me?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"Our safe word is winter." You repeated making him smile.

"Good girl. Say that anytime you need me to stop, okay?" He questioned as you nodded.
You steadied the blade in his hand before he pressed it into your skin making you whine in pain.
He began to drag the knife down, he was creating an M first.
You nuzzled into his neck and began to cry from the pain, but you couldn't ignore how good it felt.

"That's it, baby. Such a good girl for me." He whispered as he finished off the letter.
You cried into his chest as he wiped away the blood and began the letter S next.

"It hurts so much." You whispered as he continued to carve into your skin.

"I know, baby. But, you're doing such a good job. You're such a good girl for us, sweetheart." Marc whispered as you cried and buried your head on his chest.

"Such a good girl, nearly done, baby." He whispered as he began to carve the J into your thigh.

"It feels good." You whispered before Marc finished off and held a bandage over it to stop the bleeding.

"There we go, baby. You did such a good job for us. I need to bandage it up now, okay baby?" He said as you nodded and still rested your head on his chest while he attended to the wound.

"Was it good, darling? Or was it too much?" He asked as you smiled a little.

"It felt really good, thank you."