Moon Dads

Marc never thought being Moon Knight would lead to him adopting a mute child, but here they were.
When they'd rescued you, they all agreed to get you into a good home, but none of them could let you go.
You were so kind, even after everything you'd been through.
Marc made a promise to himself to spoil you.
After he'd given you a teddy and seen your reaction, he felt like his life had changed from then.

Jake sat at the kitchen table, drinking his usual espresso coffee.
He heard your door open and saw you stumbling out, yawning and clutching your teddy to your chest.

"Good morning, darling." He said as you waved a little at him, making him chuckle.
Steven had been teaching you, Jake and Marc sign language, so it was easier to communicate.
You did your best to sign 'good morning' to him, making him smile softly.

"Good job, mi amor!" Jake praised as you smiled, he picked you up and sat you on his lap.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as you nodded.
You did your best to start signing something, but Jake could see you were struggling.

"Do you want breakfast, baby?" He asked as you nodded happily.
He chuckled and got up and carried you to the kitchen, doing his usual routine where he would let you pick our whatever cereal you wanted.
You pointed to a box before Jake set you down and started getting it prepared for you.
You sat back at the dining table and waited patiently for Jake to return with a bowl of cereal and chocolate milk.

"Do you feel up to learning some more sign language today, mi amor?" Jake asked as he sat across form you while you ate breakfast.
You nodded and shoved your mouth full of cereal making Jake chuckle.

--

When you were finished Steven took control and you gave him a hug making him smile.
He got out the kit he got to help children learn sign language and began running you through it.
After about an hour Steven could see you were starting to get frustrated.

"Do you want to stop and watch a movie, love?" He asked as you rubbed your eyes and nodded.
He smiled an dput everything away before picking a movie for you.
Steven laid down and let you lay in front of him, he knew you liked to be cuddled.
You eventually drifted off to sleep making Steven smile, he just held you in his arms and watched the movie.
Thankful you had entered their lives.