Yandere Drabble

Steven ran his hand through your hair while you were fast asleep, with your head on his lap.
He was a bit confused why you had been so comfortable with them.
It had only been a month, but you were already loving and affectionate with them.

"You head's going to explode from thinking, Steven." Marc said as Steven chuckled softly.

"I just don't understand how she's so calm with us." Steven whispered running his fingers through your hair.

"She hasn't had anything before us, she's probably craved this for so long and now she finally has it. And all she has to do is not leave, I don't think she wants to anyway." Marc explained as Steven smiled softly.

"She's so beautiful." Steven whispered as you whined a little and began to wake up.

"Sorry, love. I didn't mean to wake you." He whispered as you slowly sat up and stretched.

"It's okay, it was a good nap." You said while Steven looked at you with affection in his eyes.

"You look so adorable, love. Did you sleep well?" He asked reaching up to hold your cheek as you smiled and nuzzled into his hand.

"It was a good sleep. May I have something to eat?" You asked as Steven stood up and helped you stand up with him.

"Of course, darling. What would you like?" He replied as you rushed to the kitchen cabinet making him chuckle softly.
Jake couldn't stop himself from fronting, he came over to you and wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"Decide yet, mi amor?" He whispered kissing your neck softly as you giggled softly.

"Stop!" You said playfully trying to conceal your giggles.

"I can't help myself, baby. You're just so cute." He whispered quietly.

"Can we have cereal for dinner?" You asked making him chuckle again.

"Well, since you've been such a good girl I don't see why we can't do that." He replied letting go to get the cereal down for you.
You let him pour you a bowl and himself one before you both sat down at small table.

--

Once you finished eating you went back to the couch and sat with Jake.
He found that you instantly cuddled into his side.

"Do you like my hugs?" You muttered looking up at him as he smiled.

"Of course I do, angel. They're the most wonderful thing." He replied kissing your forehead.

"I love your hugs too."