Yandere / In The Dark

You thrashed in Jake's arms as he dragged you through the apartment.

"Let me go!" You screamed as Jake gripped your arms roughly.
He made it to your small room and shoved you inside before quickly locking the door.

"Wait! Jake stop!" You screamed out as you threw yourself against the door.
It was pitch black inside and the light switch was outside.

"Jake! Please, please let me out!" You screamed out as Jake rolled his eyes.

"If you hadn't run away you would need punishment, mi amor." Jake shouted over your voice as you cried.

"I'm sorry! Please, please I hate the dark I hate small spaces, please!" You screamed in response as Jake walked away.

--

After an hour, Marc was in control and he opened your door to see you curled up crying.

"You can come out, love." He said as you jumped up and quickly ran ilout into the living room and took in a deep breath.
After you'd breathed again you turned to Marc and glared at him.

"Fuck you!" You shouted as he looked at you in shock.
You fell into the couch with your knees to your chest, in a fetal position.

"I hate you. And I hate the dark and small spaces, I told you." You whispered as you began to cry.
That's when he knew you weren't throwing a tamtrum and you were in distraught.
He knelt beside the couch and gently played with your hair.

"Baby doll, we're so sorry. I thought you were just trying to get out of your punishment. I'm so sorry I didn't realise, baby doll." Marc whispered as you cried softly.

"Can you hold me?" You whispered making Marc smile softly.
He climbed onto the couch beside you and wrapped his arm around you.

"It's okay, baby. I'm right here now."