Vampire Reader

The hunger was unbearable, you could eat as much humna food as possible but the hunger wouldn't leave.
You couldn't deny it any longer.
They said they could give you what you needed, but you were scared to hurt them or lose control.
You stumbled out of your room to see Jake sitting at the dining table and writing on paper.

"Jake." You whispered as he looked up at you.
He'd known you would need blood soon, theirs was the only option. But he also knew how hesitant you were.

"Please." You whispered begining to cry, he quickly stood up and rushed to you before you fell.

"Mi amor, you know what you need to do." He said as you nodded and sobbed softly.
He brought you to the couch and sat beside you.
A while ago you'd told Jake you hated biting into skin, that it practically made you vomit, good vampire you were.
He made note of it so he grabbed a small pocket knife from his pocket.

"Take what you need, mi amor. This doesn't hurt us." He said as you nodded.
He ran the blade down the skin on the inside of his wrist creating a small wound as you practically drooled at the sight of fresh blood.
He held his wrist up to you as you looked up for permission.

"Go ahead." He said as you gripped his wrist and brought it to your mouth.
Your lips going around the room as the first drop of blood hit your tongue making you moan softly.
You felt Jake reach up with his other hand and play with your hair as you drank from him.

"That's it, precious. Poor girl, so starved." He said as you sighed in content, between the fresh blood, his hand in your hair and his soft words it made you want to practically purr like a satisfied kitten.
You kept drinking until you felt you were finally full.
You leant back and wiped your mouth breathing heavily.

"Good girl, does that feel better?" He asked as you nodded, you pushed him back a little so he was laying down and laid on top of him cuddling into his warm body.

"Thank you, Jake."