Home Time

Usually, when you woke up you felt comforted and warm, but right now all you could feel was pain.
You whimpered softly, searching for their warmth and safety, but you knew Marc, Steven or Jake weren't anywhere near.

"Easy, dear." You heard a voice say as you looked up to see Arthur Harrow.
Marc had told you about him.

"I think there are a few things you could tell me about Marc." He said as you glared at him.

"Get away from me, your breath smells." You growled making him chuckle.

"You're very childish, I suppose that's why it was so easy for Marc to kidnap and manipulate you." He said before you head-butted him, two guards grabbed you back.

"Fiesty little girl, aren't you?" Arthur said wiping the blood away from his nose.

"They'll find me." You growled as Arthur chuckled.

"Well, darling. I'm relying on that." He said as you glared at him again.

"Don't you despise them? They took you away from your family, Marc killed your father." Arthur said as you chuckled.

"You can't turn me against them, I love them. My father was a monster, they saved me." He said as Arthur sighed.

"Poor girl, look what he's done to you." He said before you looked away from him.
You sat quietly, knowing they'd be here for you soon.
It didn't take long until one of Arthur's guards was taken down by a moon dart.
Arthur stood up and smirked.

"The man himself." He said as you looked around nervously for them.
Suddenly one of the guards grabbed you and pointed a gun at your head making you yelp in shock.
Marc must've been behind you because Arthur's eyes traveled above you.

"Pretty brave of you to kidnap her, you know I'll kill anyone to get her." You heard Marc growl, you couldn't help but smile a little.
Just hearing his voice made you feel better.
Suddenly the man behind you disappeared and you broke out of the chair and punched Arthur.
You quickly ran to Marc and hugged him.

"Oh, baby. It's okay." He said, gripping you.
Suddenly gunshots went off and Marc quickly wrapped his Cape around you.

"When I say so, I need you to run. Find your way outside and hide somewhere." Marc instructed as you nodded a little.

"Promise we can have tea and cuddles when we get home?" You asked making him chuckle.

"Of course, baby. Now go!" He shouted before you acted quickly and ran away.
You eventually made it outside and hid in a small alleyway.
You hugged your knees to your chest and covered your ears, waiting for Marc to return.

--

It took about an hour until Marc returned. You felt someone touch your arm and you instantly screamed.

"Easy, love! It's me." You heard Steven's voice say as you gasped and jumped up to hug him.

"It's okay, I'm here." He whispered as you began to cry.

"Tea and cuddles?" You whispered making him chuckle.

"Let's go home, love."