Vampire Moon Knight - Part 2

You woke up the next morning feeling better than you ever had.
To be fair you hadn't slept for straight 8 hours in years.
You stretched and got up off the bed before finding a coat to wrap around yourself.
You ventured out of the room and saw Steven coming towards you.

"Oh, good morning, love. I was just coming to check on you." He said making you smile softly.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked standing close to you as you looked up at him.

"Honestly it was the best sleep I've had in years." You replied making him smile in return.

"Well, I'm going to cook up some breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry." He said holding onto your hand and pulling you through the hallways.
You chuckled softly and followed behind him.
You made it back to the kitchen and sat on the bench, watching Steven begin to make breakfast for everyone.
There was something so comforting about just watching him hum to himself and make breakfast.
Some part of you always craved domestic life like this, and if it had to be with three vampires you would take it.
As if on cue when Steven had finished cooking, Marc and Jake showed up at the entrance.

"You always know when to show up, don't you." Steven said making you chuckle as you helped him carry the plates into the dining room.
Jake came behind you once you'd placed the plates down and hugged you, making you laugh.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked kissing your cheek before pulling away.

"I did, it was the best sleep I've had in years." You said before sitting next to Jake and across from Marc and Steven.

"You would've slept even better in my bed." Jake said making you laugh and shake your head.

"Ignore him, Y/N." Marc said as Jake glared at him.

"Don't be jealous." Jake taunted making you laugh.

"Boys." Steven scolded as they both went silent.

"So, what do you do during the days here?" You asked as you began to eat.

"Well, there's not much to do. I usually work on cooking or I go to the library." Steven said as you nodded.

"Marc and I usually practice our sparring skills." Jake replied as you nodded.

"Maybe I'll stick with Steven today." You said as they chuckled.

"Maybe a day in the library isn't a terrible idea, especially if you're there." Jake said leaning into you as Steven and Marc glared at him.

"Stop flirting with her for two seconds." Marc grumbled as they glared at each other.

"Ignore them, love. Let's hear about you." Steven said as you felt yourself freeze a bit.

"We don't have to talk about me." You whispered poking around at your breakfast.

"Having a vampire hunter as a father couldn't have been easy." Steven said as you looked away from him.

"Not to mention that scar." Jake muttered as you stayed frozen.

"What scar?" Marc questioned as Jake stood up.

"Can I show them, Y/N?" Jake asked as you looked up at him and nodded.
He stood behind you and brushed the hair away from your neck to reveal the large scar.

"Love, who did this to you?" Steven asked as they looked at the horrifying scar.

"It was a vampire, but he didn't mean it. My father starved him and I was a stupid child." You muttered before you felt Jake's hand go through your hair, doing his best to comfort you.