Yandere Marc / Betrayal

You just had to keep running, that was all you needed to do. Get as far away as you could.
But your legs were starting to ache and you felt like you were about to pass out.
You saw a motel up ahead, it looked like shit but you knew they would take cash in hand.
They usually housed criminal and runaways.
You barged through the door and saw a guy on his phone, smoking.

"Thirty dollars for a room." He muttered before you slammed the cash down and he threw a key to you.
You grabbed it and ran to room eight.
You quickly got in and slammed the door, dead locking it and then shoving as much furniture against it as you could.
You breathed heavily as you backed away and fell onto the bed.
You prayed to every (non Egyptian god) that he wouldn't find you.
It was impossible to keep the tears from spilling, there were so many emotions in your mind.
Fear, anger, frustration, confusion and it all came spilling out at once.

Marc starred at the man running the hotel.

"Tell me where she is or you'll regret it." He growled, the man didn't look up from his phone.

"Sorry, dude. Company policy, we don't tell anyone where anyone is." He muttered before Marc let his suit form, he grabbed the man by the collar and lifted him up.

"Either you tell me or I take out your fucking heart." He growled as the man rolled his eyes.

"Room eight." He muttered before Marc dropped him and stormed out of the room, still in his suit.
He tried to kicked down the door but failed.
Inside you quickly covered your mouth and leapt out of the bed.
You backed away until you were in the bathroom, you quickly shut the door and sat against me.
You heard a giant crash and felt tears run down your cheeks.

"Darling, I know you're in there." You heard Marc say as he knocked on the door.

"Baby doll, I'm angry but I'm willing to go easy on you if you come out now and come home." He said as you slowly stood up and opened the door.
You looked up to him and his mask retracted.

"Let me take you home, baby." He whispered before you quickly darted past him.
You had only just stepped one step out of the door when you felt blinding pain in your lower leg.
You fell onto the ground and looked at your leg to see Marc had thrown a moon dart at you.

"I gave you a chance." He growled before his mask covered his face once more.
He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder roughly as you cried out in pain.

"No..."

You laid on Marc bed as you sobbed, he was stitching up your leg and he hadn't said a word.

"I don't want to be hurt anymore, you scare me. That's why I ran." You cried out, your back faced to Marc.

"I'm not forgiving you that easy." He muttered as you began to cry more.
You saw your teddy was within arms reach and quickly grabbed it, hugging it to your chest.

"Don't hurt me anymore and I won't run away. I promise." You begged, you heard Marc sign before he began to bandage up your leg.

"Only if you promise to follow our rules." He said as you nodded a little.

"Okay." You whispered, Marc finished up and laid down beside you, so he could face you.
He wiped away your tears and sighed.

"I'm sorry, darling. I do all of this to protect you and keep you safe, but you're right, I shouldn't be so hard on you. You're such a good girl, you just have naughty moments now and then." He whispered before kissing your forehead and smiling.

"I promise to be good." You whispered closing your eyes and finally relaxing.

"And I promise to not hurt you anymore, baby. I love you." He whispered as you nuzzled into him.

"I love you too."