Marc/Steven x Reader

(He/Him pronouns for the reader, reader is a God)

Marc felt like he couldn’t even move his body, he felt like he had been sedated all over again.

“Steven.” He muttered before he felt a hand on his face.

“Shh, it’s alright.” A voice whispered as he opened his eyes slightly to see a blurry figure above him, he realised he was on the floor with his hands tied behind his back.

“Where am I?” He muttered as the figure knelt in front of him and ran his hand through Marc’s hair.

“You’re safe Marc, I’m sorry I had to sedate you. I knew you wouldn’t come with me otherwise. But now I have you and I’m going to keep you safe.” The voice whispered as Marc looked up, the blurriness finally fading somewhat from his vision.

“Y/N.” He muttered finally noticing the figure in front of him.

“Good, you remember my name. That’s a good sign.” Y/N muttered as Marc glared at him.

“Why the fuck did you kidnap me?” Marc growled as Y/N smiled softly.

“I know you’re afraid, it’s all very scary. But you don’t need to be afraid of me sweetheart, you need to be afraid of everyone else. Everyone trying to hurt you.” He whispered still running his hand through Marc’s hair.

“Where’s Steven?” Marc muttered still feeling a bit dazed.

“He’s still in there, he can come out if he would like. I love you both equally.” Y/N replied still smiling.

“Let us go, you’re fucking crazy.” Marc growled as Y/N’s smile faded slowly.

“Now Marc, is that anyway to talk to your god?” He replied in a low voice as Marc still glared at him.

“You’re all my avatar now, I had to fight very hard to get you away from Khonshu. You belong with me Marc, why won’t you understand that?” Y/N said as Marc’s eyes widened.

“You forced me to be your avatar! You didn’t have any of our consent!” Marc shouted as Y/N looked at him unimpressed.

“Now Marc, why would you think I would lower myself to that? I do have consent, Steven gave me it.” He replied as Marc looked at him in shock.

“No, you’re fucking lying, he wouldn’t damn us all to a fucking life with you.” Marc hissed making Y/N sigh.

“Don’t be angry with him Marc, he just wants protection. He knew that if I didn’t step in Jake would continue being Khonshu’s avatar and you would all get the consequences from that.” He replied standing back up to tower over Marc on the floor.

“Marc, I’m sorry.” Steven whispered as Marc looked beside at his reflection.

“I’ll talk to you later.” Marc growled as Y/N looked down at him, he knew he was talking to Steven.

“I’m sorry Marc, but I think it’s best I talk to Steven now.” Y/N whispered reaching down to his head and pressing his palm onto Marc's forehead.

"Sorry sweetheart but I need to do this." Y/N whispered as Marc began to scream in pain, Y/N forcing Marc to give up control.

"I hate doing this but you leave me no choice." He muttered as Marc went silent, Y/N looked down and knew it was Steven.

"I thought I was making the right choice, I don't Marc to be angry." He muttered as Y/N smiled and knelt down again.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie. You did the right thing I promise. You know I'll keep you safe, Marc will understand eventually my love." He whispered as if trying to not startle Steven.

"I know you and Marc don't get along, but I couldn't let Khonshu take him or us again." Steven replied, he seemed relieved to see Y/N but also afraid.

"Marc just doesn't understand. I would never hurt any of you, I would never even make you fight or do my dirty work like Khonshu did." Y/N said reaching forward to stroke Steven's cheek. He shuffled awkwardly against the restraints around his wrists.

"Let's get those off of you sweetheart." Y/N whispered reaching behind him to undo the restraints. When he leant back he kissed Steven's cheek softly.

"You need someone to take care of you." He said as Steven stretched his arms out.

"I'm sorry I had to chain you up, I just wasn't sure how Marc would react. Or even Jake." He continued as Steven nodded.

"But sweetheart, if they come out and try to hurt me I have to sedate them again okay?" Y/N said helping Steven to stand up on his tired legs.

"Maybe I can get them to understand all of this." Steven whispered making Y/N smile softly.

"You're such a kind thing aren't you? Are you hungry? Why don't we go get some breakfast together?" He asked as Steven nodded, now that he thought of it he was quite hungry.

"Yeah, I would love some tea." He replied making Y/N chuckle.
He grabbed a jacket and placed it around Steven carefully before holding onto his arm and leading him out if the apartment.
Steven didn't want to know how he had gotten such a nice place, it probably involved murder or mind control.
Maybe Steven was just too innocent, but he felt safe aeound Y/N. Steven knew that he wasn't a good guy, he had a fair share of secrets and blood on his hands. But he made Steven feel wanted and safe, something he hadn't known before.
But Steven could also see why Marc and Jake were so hesitant.
They made it out of the apartment building and Y/N led him to a small quaint Cafe.
They found a booth in the corner where it was quieter.
Y/N took Steven's coat off for him and waited for him to take a seat.
Y/N may have brutally murdered a lot of people here and there but he was still a gentleman.
They sat down before someone came over to take their order. Steven ordered his usual, some tea and bacon and eggs.
Y/N ordered his before they continued talking.
Steven was talking about various things before Y/N noticed a change.

"Is Jake with you?" He asked as Steven looked up and nodded.

"Stay with me love." Y/N whispered reaching out to hold onto Steven's hand.

"Jake, how about you let Steven and I have something to eat and then when we get back home you can come out and we can have a talk?" Y/N suggested looking at Steven, he seemed to calm down and Y/N knew that meant Jake had agreed.

"No need to talk business precious, let's just have a nice breakfast."

--

They made it back to Y/N's apartment and as soon as he closed the door Jake took control.

"Using Steven to get what you want, pretty low of you amigo." Jake said looking at Y/N who just smiled.

"Khonshu isn't able to care for you like I am, you know that Jake. Khonshu just wanted a slave and a soldier. Don't you want to be more?" Y/N replied stalking towards Jake.

"Be more? What be your personal whore?" Jake hissed making Y/N chuckle softly.

"Jake, there's no need to fight me on this. I can take care of all of you, you know that deep down. Khonshu only liked you because you were a ruthless killer. I like you all for much more than that, but Jake." Y/N whispered the last part reaching up to touch his cheek.

"It's not your choice anymore."