Steven / Tough Love

(seperate bodies to mix it up)

Jake and Marc had been away on a mission for Khonshu.
Steven was taking care of you but it wasn't going well.
Steven held his phone close to his face as he bit his lip nervously.

"Steven? What's going on, buddy? I'm short for time." Marc said through the phone.

"I can't get her to eat or sleep, Marc." Steven whispered as he heard Marc sigh.

"I told you, buddy. You have to be a bit forceful with her, I know it seems harsh but it's the only way to help her." Marc said as Steven sighed a little.

"Okay, I can try." He muttered before hanging up the phone.
He slowly crept over to where you were sitting watching TV.
He sat beside you and smiled.

"Sweetheart, you haven't eaten lately. Do you think you could sit down for dinner with me?" Steven asked as you shook your head a little.

"Come on, darling. You need to have something to eat." Steven offered before you shook your head again.

"Love, I know it's hard but I need you to. I can make whatever you want." Steven asked as you looked at him.

"I really don't feel like eating." You muttered as Steven looked at you sadly.

"Maybe at least sleep, baby?" Steven asked as you looked away from him and shook your head.

"That's okay then, love. Is it okay if I just make you a smoothie?" Steven asked as you nodded a little.

"Okay, I can do that." You replied as Steven smiled and kissed your forehead.
He stood up and headed to the kitchen, he wasn't proud of what he was going to do.
But, it was his only hope.
It was either this or be rough with you and he didn't want to yell at you.
He crushed a few pills and mixed them up into the smoothie.
One was a sedative and the other three were vitamins.
You wouldn't eat but at least he could make you somewhat healthy and drug you to sleep.
He sat beside you on the couch while you slowly drank the smoothie.
You drank half of it before you rested your head on Steven and your body slowly fell unconscious.

"I've got you, baby." He whispered before kissing your forehead.
He smiled and picked you up taking you to your room, he gently laid to you down and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, my sweet girl."