Yandere Steven / I Gave You A Chance

Where you were 'resting' was so cold and dusty.
It was just in a small den above Steven's apartment, it was tiny, so tiny he wouldn't even be able to fit in.
But, he assured you that it was the best spot for you to 'cosy up' inside of.
You were shivering slightly when you heard Steven call your name.
You slowly climbed down from the 'den' and saw Steven making dinner.

"Did you take a nap like I asked, love?" He said as you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"No... I was too cold and uncomfortable." You grumbled as Steven looked at you.

"Oh, sweetheart. You should've told me! How about first thing tomorrow morning I'll go out and get you some blankets and toys. Would that help, baby?" He asked as he held his face in your hands.

"No. I would rather you just let me leave and stop treating me like a child, I'm 20 years old." You growled with annoyance as he sighed.

"Darling, don't start with your attitude. You know Marc and Jake really don't like that." He warned as you glared at him.

"I deserve a life just like everyone else, just because you're fucked mentally doesn't mean you have to fucking drag me down with you!" You screamed before Steven slapped you across the face, he didn't know his own strength and you fell backwards.

"Oh, love! Oh gods, baby! I'm so sorry, sweetheart, you were swearing so much and being so naughty I lost control." He said as he knelt down and grabbed onto your wrist, a little too roughly.
He could see you were afraid, but he knew that meant you would listen.

"I know I said I wouldn't hurt you, baby. But, look at you! You think all of this is okay? I thought maybe I could be nice and you would listen but you didn't! So I have to be rough with you now. This is your fault!" He shouted with tears in his eyes as you looked at him in fear.

"If you want comfort and warmth and things like blankets you have to start behaving, Y/N. Do I make myself clear?" He said sternly as you you looked at him in shock.

"Yes..." You whispered, deciding to not fight.

"Good, go back to your bed. You're not getting dinner." He demanded as you felt tears in your eyes.
You nodded and quickly scattered away back up to your bed.
You cuddled into the thin blanket and tried to conceal the noise of your cries.

--

After two hours and Steven had finished dinner and let you think about what you'd done.
He climbed up to see you in bed just staring at the wall.

"Babygirl, I think it's time you come out." He said as you looked at him.

"No." You whispered making him sigh.

"Alright, love. Come down when you're ready." He replied, about to climb back down before you grabbed his wrist.

"W-Wait... I don't want to be alone." You whispered as he offered you a soft smile.

"Come and sit with me, darling. We can watch a movie." He said as you crawled out and got down from the ladder.
You went to the couch with Steven and sat down, hugging your knees to your chest.

"Will you still buy me a blanket?" You whispered as Steven dragged you close to him and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Of course, love. You were such a good girl taking your punishment." He said as you cuddled into him.

"I'll even get you a teddy, okay baby?" He said as you nodded a little.

"Thank you."