Yandere Steven X MarcJake

Marc awoke, his body feeling heavy and stiff. He could feel the warmth of someone beside him.
Opening his eyes he saw it was Jake and screamed, backing away.
Jake awoke and grumbled in annoyance.

"Deja de gritar." Jake muttered as he looked up to see Marc pacing up and down a random room.

"What are you doing?" Jake muttered as Marc looked at him and didn't say a word.

"You're not going to question why we have seperate bodies, you idiot." Marc grumbled as Jake sat up and groaned.

"I'll admit, it took me a while to realise. The only other time this happened was when we died." Jake said as Marc began to panic.

"Shit, we're fuckin' dead. Fuck! Where's Steven? We have to find him." Marc said as Jake stood up and grabbed Marc by the shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"Mi amor, you need to calm down. We aren't dead, just breath." Jake said in a calm tone as Marc nodded.

"Okay, I'm alright." Marc said as Jake smiled softly.

"We'll go fine Steven." Jake said as the door opened and Jake shoved Marc behind him protectively.

"Steven?" Marc muttered seeing Steven was the one that had opened the door.

"Did you enjoy your rest?" He said simply as Marc and Jake looked at him with confusion.

"Mi amor, are you alright? What's going on?" Jake said as Steven still smiled at them.

"I'm perfect, loves. Now I can keep you safe. You're not leaving here ever again, I won't let you get hurt." Steven said, his smile faltering as Marc and Jake looked at him in shock.

"Buddy, what do you mean? Where are we?" Marc asked as Steven smiled once again, a slightly insane look within his eyes.

"Come on, I'll show you." Steven said gesturing for them to follow him.
Marc stayed close to Jake as they went out into the all familiar halls.

"The Asylum?" Marc whispered in disbelief.

"It's familiar, it's safe and when you were here you made a lot of progress. Therefore I thought it was the perfect place to keep you both." Steven said as Jake grabbed him and shoved him against the wall.

"Steven, snap out of this! You cannot keep us here." Jake said as Steven reached up and pressed his hand to Jake's forehead.
His knees buckled and he fell to the floor unconscious.
Marc quickly knelt down to him and supported his head.

"Steven, what the fuck did you do?" Marc grumbled looking down at Jake.

"It's okay, love. I knew he would react this way, but you won't. I know you won't, because you love me." Steven said kneeling down to hold Marc's face in his hand.

"Will you stay here, Marc? Let me keep you both safe, I really don't want to hurt you." Steven whispered, a threat present in his words.

"Okay, we'll stay." Marc replied still holding onto Jake.

"Good boys."