Steven / Let Go, Angel

You woke up beside Steven, seeing he was still fast asleep.
You didn't have a great sleep, you'd dreamt about your father over and over again.
You knew today would be a rough day, but you hadn't ever regressed in front of the boys and you were afraid.
What if they thought it was weird?
But you couldn't control it.

"Steven?" You whispered as his eyes slowly fluttered open.
He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Love? Everything okay?" He whispered as you felt tears in your eyes.

"I had nightmares." You whispered as he looked at you sadly, he gently reached forward and brushed his hand over your cheek.
Steven didn't say anything, he just pulled you into him.

"When this happens...sometimes I can't help my mind regressing." You muttered as Steven ran his hand through your hair.

"You mean age regress?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"That's okay, baby. It's normal with trauma. Why haven't you ever regressed around us?" Steven asked as you closed your eyes.

"Whenever I felt it coming on I would try to force it to stop, I was embarrassed." You replied, feeling Steven nod.

"You never need to be afraid, my darling. You know I would never ever judge you. If you need to let go, let go, my sweet girl." Steven whispered as you nuzzled into him.

"I've got you, angel. I always have you. You're my good girl, we all love you so much." Steven whispered as he played with your hair.

"Do you want me to make you some pancakes, babygirl?" Steven asked as you peaked up at him.

"Is that a yes?" He said as you nodded a little, making him chuckle.
He got up before helping you stand up, you followed him to the kitchen and watched him get all the ingredients.

You sat at the table and waited for Steven to cook.
When he was done he brought a plate over with cream and syrup on top of pancakes making you smile.

"Thank you." You whispered as Steven sat beside you and kissed your forehead.

"That's okay, my sweet girl."