MarcStevenJake

"Steven, come on buddy. Wake up." Steven heard a voice say as he groaned. He didn't know where he was, he hadn't even remembered falling asleep.

"Marc?" Steven muttered seeing his friend in front of him.

"How...why are you here?" He muttered as Marc smiled and ran his hand through Steven's hair.

"We're within our mind space, it's okay you're safe now." Marc said as Steven slowly sat up, he felt so dizzy.
He saw they were in there apartment within their mind, Steven looked down to see his ankle restrained.

"Why are we here?" Steven questioned looking at Marc with a worried look.

"It's just a temporary thing, after last night Jake suggested we keep you here for a bit." Marc said as Steven looked at him in confusion.

"What happened last night?" He muttered making Marc look at him with sadness.
Marc gently rolled up his and Steven's sleeve revealing several cuts.

"Oh..." Steven whispered, he remembered he was really low and he went back to his old ways of deal with things.

"Until we know you're better we want you to stay here okay?" Marc said as Steven looked at him in shock.

"I won't be able to take control?" Steven muttered making Marc sigh softly.

"Just for now Steven." Marc said reaching forward to hold Steven's face gently.

"But it's not fair." He responded feeling Marc run his thumbs over Steven's cheek.

"Steven, you hurt yourself and you hurt us. I know you don't have any other ways of dealing with his stuff but hurting yourself needs to not be an answer. So, until we're sure you've learnt that we need you to stay here. Please don't make this any harder than it needs to be." Marc whispered as Steven moved Marc's hand away from him.

"No, I won't just stay here. I-I know what I did was wrong but...but I just..." Steven muttered trailing off as Marc watched him.

"We'll take care of you, okay? You can spend time relaxing and taking some time to rest." Marc said as Steven looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"This isn't you Marc, you wouldn't do this to me." Steven muttered, betrayal evident in his voice.

"Let me out! Get this restraint off me and let me take control!" Steven shouted as Marc flinched at his sudden outburst.

"Buddy, calm down. If you don't you won't like what I have to do." Marc said as Steven looked at him in anger.

"Now you're bloody threatening me!?" He screamed fidgeting with the restraint trying to get it off his ankle.

"Let me go Marc! I'm not joking!" He shouted as tears began to run down his face.
Marc grabbed Steven's wrists to stop him from moving.

"Let me go." Steven cried out as Marc looked at him sadly.

"Shh, calm down." Marc whispered as he watched Steven slowly calm down.

"That's it, that's it." Marc whispered leaning forward and gently pressing a kiss to Steven's lips.

"I've got you." He said kissing Steven again.

"M-Marc?" Steven muttered in confusion before they heard the door open.
Marc looked up to see Jake and groaned.

"I said to keep him safe not make out with him." Jake growled as Steven looked between them with fear in his eyes.

"J-Jake, why are you here?" Steven whispered as Jake looked to Steven and smiled.

"I was coming down here to check on you, I didn't think I would need to drag Marc away from you." Jake said with a smile still plastered on his face. 

"It doesn't concern you Jake." Marc growled as Steven backed away a little.

"Alright, calm down you two. We've always gotten along pretty well, what changed?" Steven asked as Jake walked up to him and place a hand on Steven's cheek.

"You changed us mi amor." Jake whispered bending down to kiss Steven's forehead.

"Back off Jake." Marc mumbled as Steven looked between the both of them.

"I don't understand what's happening." Steven whispered as Jake smiled, he grabbed Steven's hair pulling him into a rough kiss as Steven yelped in surprise.
It didn't last very long when Marc pulled Jake away.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" Marc growled as Jake still had a cocky grin on his face.

"Why don't we let our little worm choose?" Jake whispered as Steven looked up at the both of them.

"I love you both, you know that. B-But I don't know what's going on, and I don't know if I want to do this. Please stop fighting." Steven begged as they both looked at him.

"Fine." Marc muttered letting Jake go.
He made his way onto the bed once more and got under the covers facing his back to Steven.
He looked up seeing Jake smile at him.
Jake climbed into the bed beside Steven.

"Lay down." Jake whispered as Steven slowly laid down on his back.
Jake rested his arm over Steven's stomach and kissed his temple.
Marc grumbled and rolled over doing that same.

"You're mine." Marc whispered into Steven's ear making him shiver.

"Ours." Jake growled back as Steven closed his eyes.