A Deal / Marc

Deathcomesfast
You'd done it, you'd kidnapped moon knight.
Your boss wanted Moon Knight for whatever he was planning.
You stood in front of him and panted softly before ripping off the bag on his head.

"At least let me see your face." You said to his masked face as he looked at you.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing kidnapping people?" He said in an American accent as you smiled.

"Aww, you think I'm pretty." You said as he chuckled.
His mask retracted as he looked at you, you weren't going to say it but he was pretty as well.

"Y/N!" You heard a voice shout as you groaned and looked behind to see your boss.

"Your job was to get him here, not talk." He growled, grabbing your wrist and pulling you away.

"Fine." You growled, hiding away into the shadows.
Marc knew you were still there.

"Come on, don't ruin this fun. I was just getting to know her." Marc said as your boss chuckled before punching him across the face.

"Too bad you're not the one that gets to fuck her." He said as Marc glared at him.
Your boss didn't know you were still watching them.

"Judging by the fear in her eyes when she heard your voice, I'd say the fucking isn't consensual." He growled as your boss chuckled.

"I didn't realise this was a therapy session. But, let's talk about you."

--

You boss had left Moon Knight bloody and bruised, still tied to the chair.
Your boss had clipped something onto the heroes wrist, making sure he couldn't heal.
You appeared from the shadows again as he looked up.

"You watched all of that, huh?" He asked while spitting out some blood.

"You're right." You muttered as he looked up at you.

"About what?" He asked making you step forward a little more.

"It isn't consensual." You whispered as he looked into your eyes.

"Thought as much. Can you take this cuff off me, sweetheart?" He asked as you bit your lip in thought.

"How about we make a deal? If you help me out, I'll take you far away from this place." He suggested as you looked at him.
You thought about your boss and everything you went through.

"Okay." You whispered as he smiled, you took the cuff off his wrist and watched him gasp in relief as his body healed.

"Good girl." He whispered with his eyes closed as he let his body fully heal.
You quickly helped him out of the restraints before he stood up and smiled.

"I suppose it's my turn to uphold the deal." He said holding his hand out as you cautiously reached forward and took it.

"Let's get you out of here."