MarcJake Fluff

Marc sat within their mind with his knees hugged to his chest.
He felt so vulnerable and weak, he didn't know who was in control but he knew Steven usually came to check on him.
He just wanted to not be alone.
He heard the door open and his eyes shot up expecting Steven but he saw Jake.

"Is Steven okay?" Marc muttered as Jake entered and took off his coat with a sigh.

"Yeah, he's in control he wanted some time to go to the museum alone. Are you alright?" Jake asked kicking his shoes off seeing Marc.

"Yeah." Marc muttered as Jake looked at him with an unamused expression.

"Marc, you can't lie to me." Jake said as he stood beside the bed and looked down at Marc.

"It's nothing, Jake." Marc grumbled about to turn over before Marc stopped him.
His hand made its way to Marc's cheek as Jake made Marc look up at him.

"Mi amor, I know I'm not as comforting as Steven but I can still comfort you." Jake whispered as Marc looked up at him helplessly.

"Lay down." Jake whispered softly as Marc nodded and said on his side with his back to Jake.
He felt Jake crawl into bed with him before he felt strong arms wrap around him.

"It's okay to ask for help." Jake whispered running his hand over Marc's side.

"I can't stop hearing her voice." Marc whispered ever so quietly as Jake tightened his grip.

"She can't hurt you, mi amor. She'll never hurt you again. Focus on me, focus on my voice and on my hands." Jake whispered as his hands slowly roamed Marc's body doing his best to comfort the vulnerable man.

"I'll always be here for you Marc, you just have to ask." Jake said pressing a kiss to the back of Marc's neck.

"Thank you, Jake."