Period Fic

Marc came back from grocery shopping, around 11am.
Noticing you weren't out of bed yet.
He ventured into the apartment more, seeing you curled up on their bed watching something on your ipad.

"Hey, sweetheart. Is everything okay?" Marc asked as you looked at him and then away.

"I'm fine, I got my period that's all." You mumbled as Marc looked at you sadly.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry." He said sitting beside you.

"Punching you in the dick would help." You said making him laugh.

"I would love it if you didn't." He said, leaning forward to kiss your forehead.

"How about I make you some breakfast?" He asked as you nodded.

"Okay, sweetheart. Just relax."

--

Marc called to you when breakfast was ready and you got up and stumbled to the dining table.
You began to eat before you groaned and covered your ears.

"Are you okay?" He asked as you gripped at your own hair.

"Please stop chewing so loud." You grumbled as Marc looked at you in shock.

"Sorry, baby." He said before you sighed.

"No, I'm sorry. Everything is just annoying me, and getting to be a bit too much." You muttered as Marc offered you a soft smile.

"It's okay, baby. I'll make sure to help as much as I can." He replied making you smile.

"Thank you."

--

You groaned as you laid flat out on your shared bed.
You usually got pretty sick on your period.

"Steven!" You called out as Steven popped out from the kitchen.

"Love? Are you okay?" Steven asked as he came over to you with some fresh tea.

"Can you cuddle me, please? Even though I've been mean." You muttered as Steven chuckled, he placed the cup down before climbing into bed.

"Come here, baby." Steven said as you crawled into his arms.

"I hate being in pain." You whispered as Steven gently ran his hands up and down your back.

"I know, love. I hate when you're in pain too." He replied, kissing your forehead softly.

"I'll try to ease the pain as much as I can, love."