JakeSteven - Stitches

(Seperate bodies)
Steven sat in their apartment reading at his desk, Marc was away for the week and Jake was out on a mission. It was about 2am and Steven couldn't sleep until Jake came home.
He studied up on all his new books before he heard the door open. He quickly stood up and saw Jake coming in bloodied and bruised.

"Jake!" Steven shouted running towards him and fussing over him making Jake chuckle.

"I'm fine mi amor." Jake said as Steven looked at him sternly.

"Jake, look at you. Some of these cuts are going to need stitches." Steven said assessing the wounds on his face.

"Go sit down at the desk, I'll go get Marc's med kit." Steven said as Jake nodded.
Steven grabbed Marc's medical kit and came back to Jake.
He sat on the desk and pulled Jake forward between his legs so he could treat his face easier.
Jake looked up at him from where he was sat on the office chair.

"I'm sorry Steven." Jake muttered, he hated to worry him.
Steven leant forward and kissed Jake's forehead softly.

"Shh, I'm not angry. I just want to help." Steven replied before pulling out the medical supplies.
Jake watched Steven's face while he tended to his wounds.
Jake's hands went onto Steven's thighs as he treated him.

"I'll just need to stitch the one on your head." Steven said as Jake nodded and closed his eyes.
He began stitching up the wound, Steven was always so gentle, Jake loved to come home and just feel his soft touches.
Steven finished up and he looked down at Jake kissing his forehead again.

"I hate when you get hurt." Steven whispered looking away sadly.
Jake stood up so he was towering over Steven now.

"I know mi amor I'm sorry." Jake whispered leaning down and kissing Steven's lips.

"Let me make it up to you."