Steven / Wonderful Rambling

You yawned as you stared at the book in front of you.
You agreed that it was a good idea to learn Egyptian mythology, especially having moon knight as your partner.
But, you forgot how much you despised studying.
You groaned and rested your head on the book.
The door opened and you saw Steven entering.

"Steven, I need you to help me." You cried out dramatically as he chuckled and sat beside you.

"I'm trying to study all of this Egyptian stuff but it's hard." You muttered as Steven's eyes lit up.

"I can help!" He said making you chuckle.

"Good, because I can't do this alone anymore."

--

After about an hour of Steven talking you found your eyes starting to close.
Its not that Steven was boring, you just weren't one for learning things.

"Buddy, I think she's falling asleep." Marc said as Steven looked at you.

"Oh... Sorry, love." He whispered as you sat up and shook your head, trying to stay awake.
Steven took his glasses off and rubbed his face.

"Sorry, I was listening." You muttered before he stood up.

"It's alright, love. Do you want to take a nap?" He asked before shuffling over to the bed and laying down.
You quickly rushed over to him and laid beside him, facing him.

"Hey, I wasn't bored." You whispered as Steven smiled a little.

"It's okay, I was talking for a while." He said as you reached forward and ran your hand over his cheek.

"I love listening to you talk, all the time. And the reason I fell asleep isn't because you're boring, it's because I love hearing your soothing voice. And when I'm listening to you I feel safe knowing you're right there." You said, seeing Steven's face light up a bit.

"So, you like listening to me? Even though I never shut up?" He said making you chuckle.

"I could listen to you for the rest of time, Steven." You whispered before you cuddled into him.
He wrapped his arms around you and you closed your eyes.

"I think you've earned a study break." Steven whispered looking down to see you already asleep.
He chuckled softly and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, love."