Yandere - No More Running

(Trigger warning - Abuse, violence, yandere, dark themes)

"Let me go!" You screamed trying to break out of Jake's grasp.

"Little fucking bitch." He growled opening the door to your room and shoving you inside making you fall down.
He slammed the door behind him making you flinch in fear.

"Marc and Steven have gone easy on you. But now that you fucking ran away from us, they decided it was time I disaplin you." He said grabbing the one chair in the room and sitting on it above you.
You went to go run for the door but he pushed you back down.

"Sit back down!" He sceamed as you fell back down to the floor feeling tears in your eyes.

"I didn't do anything wrong! You're the ones keeping me here against my will!" You shouted before he slapped you across the face making you yelp.

"No me grites jodidamente niña!" He shouted back even louder than you making tears run down your face.
He stood up and began to unbuckle his belt as you whimpered a little.

"Don't be silly, little one." He hissed pulling his belt out as you looked up at him.
He knelt and gripped the bottom of your shirt and yanked it over your head tossing it to the side.
You tried to run again but he grabbed your by your hair and threw you back down.

"Enough!" He shouted securing the belt around your hands and then tying it to the metal pipe that ran along the wall.

"Stay." He growled to you like you were a pet.
He left the room for a little while leaving you cold without your shirt on.
He returned and you looked behind you to see he had another belt in his hand.

"I won't run away again, please don't hurt me." You whispered with tears running down your face.

"Oh, mi amor. How would you learn if I didn't punish you?" He said getting a good grip on the belt.
The room was dark, you could only see small details on his face and a small smile.

"Head down." He demanded as you nodded and kept your head down.
He didn't wait a moment before striking you with the belt.
You yelped in pain and shock gripping onto the belt around your wrists.

"Please, Jake." You cried out as Jake watched your back slowly turn red in the dim light.

"Nine more, have to ensure you learn a lesson or too, Niñita."

--

Jake finally reached the end and you were shaking and crying on the floor, your back raw and red and the restraint around your wrists gnawing into your skin.

"Just a little note, Y/N." Jake said kneeling down to lean into your ear.

"I went easy on you this round but if you ever try to run away or disobey any of us ever again you'll be on the floor in a pool of your own blood. Is that understood?" Jake whispered making the hair on your neck stand up as you sobbed and nodded.

"Use your words." He whispered as you snuffled.

"I understand." You said softly through your tears as he smiled.

"I'm going to let Steven out now to attend to your wounds, but I'll still be around so don't try anything." He said as you closed your eyes and tried to hold in your  violent sobs.
You heard a sharp inhale then felt a hand go down your back making you flinch.

"Shh, it's okay love. You're okay, would you like me to help?" Steven asked as you turned to look at him and nodded.

"Please." You whispered as he smiled softly, he reached up and released the belt from around your wrists as you quickly pulled them to your chest and rubbed them.

"Oh, sweetheart. Is it sore? Can I have a look at it?" Steven asked as you held your wrists out to him and he gently held them and ran his thumb over the red skin.

"Come with me, angel. We'll get everything sorted out." He said helping you up on your unsteady legs.
You held onto him for balance as you walked out into the main room, you shielded your eyes from the bright light as Steven led you to sit down in a chair near the kitchen.
He rushed around grabbing various first aid items before coming back to you.
He pulled up a chair beside yours and began applying cream to your wrists.

"Alright, I'll do your back down love. It may hurt a little bit but it'll make it heal faster." He said as you nodded and turned around so he could have access to your back.
You closed your eyes and tried to not focus on the pain.

"Almost done, sweetie." Steven said applying the cream to the last parts of your back.
When he was done he ran and grabbed one of his shirts and placed it over your head and arms.

"There go, love. All done." He said as you nodded but didn't move.
He knew you were too afraid to.

"You went through a lot tonight, my love. Would you like some dinner? Then we can watch a movie if you'd like." He offered with your back still faced to him.

"Okay." You answered simply.

--

Steven had managed to get you to eat and you were now sat on the couch beside him watching TV.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as Steven looked beside at you to see you fidgeting with your hands and close to tears.
He quickly sat upright and looked at you with worry.

"It's okay, love. You're alright. What's the matter?" He asked as you began to cry softly.

"I'm sorry that I ran away." You whispered beginning to sob once more as Steven looked at you sadly.

"Oh, sweetheart come here." He said softly as you leant into him and he wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"It's alright, my love. You were just afraid and didn't understand all of this yet, that's all. I know it's not fun when you have to get punished, but it's the only way we can make sure you learn to stay here, baby. You're not safe out there on your own, you have to stay with us. Eventually you'll understand, sweetheart." Steven said as you sobbed and clung onto his shirt.

"Can I...sleep in your bed tonight?" You stuttered out through your tears as Steven smiled warmly.

"Of course you can, angel. I'll keep you nice and safe."