Drastic Measures / Yandere

"Sweetheart, I think it's time for bed." Steven said as you stared blankly at the TV.

"I'm not tired." You grumbled as Steven sighed.

"Love, I can see the dark circles under your eyes and how exhausted you look. Please, just rest." Steven said as you shook your head.

"No, because I have no idea what you'll do to me in my sleep." You growled as he sighed and rubbed his head.

"I would never hurt you, sweetheart. Please, just get some rest for me." He tried again as you glared at him.

"No." You grumbled again.

"Then I hope you forgive me for this." He whispered before he lunged forward and covered your mouth with a cloth doused in chloroform.
You struggled, trying to get his hand off you before you slowly passed out.

"I'm sorry, angel. This was the only way." He whispered gently catching you as your body became weightless.

"Bedtime, darling." Steven whispered, picking you up and getting you into his bed.
Making sure to put the ankle restraint on you.

"Sleep well."

--

You woke up 12 hours later, your body feeling heavy as you groaned.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." You heard Marc say as you sat up and rubbed your head.

"What happened?" You whispered as Marc sat beside you on the bed.

"You refused to obey Steven. So he had to turn to drastic measures." Marc said as you groaned in annoyance.

"You fucking drugged me?" You growled as Marc looked at you with unamusement.

"We gave you plenty of chances." Marc growled as you hugged your knees to your chest and looked away from him.

"And until we can trust you, we will keep going to drastic measures to keep you in line. Do you understand?" Marc asked as you turned a little to look at him.

"I understand."