Yandere Marc/Jake X Steven

(Warnings: Yandere, Non consensual elements, dark)

(Seperate bodies yandere)
Steven woke up feeling Marc's hand on his stomach, rubbing at his skin softly.
He groaned softly and rubbed his eyes moving his leg to feel he was still restrained.

"I need you." Marc whispered kissing the back of Steven's neck.
It was still dark outside but Steven knew Marc would be leaving for work soon.
And then Jake would return after Marc left.

"I'm still tired." Steven whispered feeling Marc hand go under his sleep pants.

"Then go back to sleep, this won't take long." Marc growled making Steven whine softly.

"Fine, I'll go easy on you." Marc muttered in an annoyed voice.
Steven closed his eyes and heard Marc moan softly.

"Turn around." Marc whispered into Steven's ear as he obeyed and turned around to see Marc was stroking himself.
Marc gripped Steven by his hair and pulled him into a rough kiss making Steven yelp in shock.
Marc growled possessively as he stroked his cock.

"Gotta make sure I cum all over you before I leave. Then Jake will know what a naughty boy you were." Marc growled looking into Steven's eyes as he moaned and came all over Steven's stomach.
Steven closed his eyes as Marc kissed him roughly.

"Go back to sleep, I need to get to work." Marc muttered as Steven nodded.
If he could he would get up and clean off the cum but the restraint could only be unlocked by Marc or Jake.
He decided the best thing to do was to go back to sleep.
The last thing he felt in a daze was Marc kissing his forehead before the door closed.

--

"Mi hermoso chico." Steven heard a voice say, waking him from his slumber.

"Jake?" Steven muttered feeling a hand go through his hair.

"I'm home Mi amor." Jake whispered reaching down to unlock the restraint on Steven's leg.

"Are you hungry?" Jake asked as Steven slowly sat up.

"Can I have a shower first?" Steven whispered hiding the mess Marc had made on him.
Jake could tell something was wrong by the way Steven wasn't making eye contact.

"¿Qué pasa mi amor?" Jake asked softly as Steven quickly stood up.

"I just need a shower." Steven muttered but Jake grabbed him.
He looked down and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, Dios mío, ese bastardo cachondo. " Jake grumbled as Steven looked away.

"Go shower." Jake said as Steven nodded and quickly rushed off to the shower.
Luckily before Jake woke Steven he'd showered and changed clothes, he didn't like Steven seeing him covered in blood.

Jake made Steven some breakfast, croissants and yoghurt like he knew Steven liked.
Steven came out of the shower in new pjs, he looked guilty.

"Why do you look so sad mi amor?" Jake asked as Steven sat across from him.

"Are you angry at me?" Steven whispered making Jake sigh, he stood up and came over to Steven kissing his forehead.

"No, Steven. I was angry at Marc. It wasn't your fault." Jake whispered as Steven nodded.

"Have something to eat baby." Jake said making Steven smile and nod.
Jake sat back down across from him.
Steven began eating, still looking down.

"What do you want to do today?" Jake asked as Steven looked up.

"Can we go out to the store? I know Marc doesn't like me going out but it's been weeks." Steven whisperer not making eye contact with Jake.

"Of course we can mi amor." Jake said watching Steven's face light up.

"Really!?" Steven said as Jake chuckled.

"Of course baby." Jake whispered.

--

They finished their breakfast and Jake picked out some clothes for Steven to wear out.
Once they were dressed Jake left with Steven.

"Just don't wander off okay?" Jake said as they got into the elevator.

"I won't." Steven replied as Jake pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.

They ventured out into the city and Steven stuck close to Jake the entire time.
They bought some of Steven's favourite food and whatever else he wanted.
Jake knew how good Steven had been and unlike Marc he wanted to reward that.
They made it back home and opened the door to see Marc sitting in an office chair waiting for them.
Steven immediately grabbed onto Jake.

"Nice to see you two." Marc grumbled as Jake stepped in front of Steven protectively.
Marc stood up and stalked towards them both.

"I don't remember giving you permission to leave." Marc growled looking between the two.

"He was with me the entire time, I gave him permission." Jake growled as Steven felt his breath becoming unstable.

"Back off Marc." Jake growled pushing past Marc.
Steven was grabbed by Marc and yelped when he gripped him around the throat.

"I thought we had talked about rules Jake." Marc growled as Steven whined softly.

"Let him go Marc." Jake growled.

"Are you going to behave or are we going to have to end this with blood?" Marc asked as Jake pulled out his gun and cocked it making Steven gulp.

"I guess we'll be ending this in blood."