Regret / Yandere

You were angry and frustrated, mainly with Steven.
And he was getting on his last nerve too.

"I don't want to be here anymore!" You shouted as Steven rubbed his head.

"I would rather you fucking kill me!" You screamed as you began throwing things around the room.

"Love, please calm down." Steven said as you glared at him.

"Why doesn't Marc just kill me, like he killed his brother?" You growled as Steven's eyes widened.

"That's enough!" He shouted making you flinch a little in shock.

"How dare you bring that up, how dare you speak to us like that." He said as he slowly came towards you.

"I don't care." You growled quietly as you wrapped your arms around yourself and looked away from Steven.

"You think it's okay to do that? Huh?" Steven asked as he grabbed your wrist.

"Answer me!" He shouted as you closed your eyes.
Maybe some of Marc's emotions were getting the better of Steven, but he could barely stand to look at you.
He pushed you onto the floor as you gasped and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he shook his head.

"Not good enough." He growled before he grabbed you again and dragged you to the bed.
He pushed you onto the bed before grabbing the ankle restraint and tightening it around your leg.

"Now, if you had a room I would shove you in there and lock the door. But because you don't have one, I'm leaving you tied up here so you can think about how much you've hurt us." Steven said as you looked at him in fear.

"And if one word comes out of your mouth, I'll beat you like your father used to." He growled, surprised at his own words.
Maybe when you'd brought up their trauma, the mind made them all angry.
You felt tears in your eyes as you nodded softly, watching Steven leave.

--

Steven couldn't even be in the same place as you, so he decided to go for a walk.
He returned an hour and a half later seeing you curled up in bed and sobbing.
He felt a pang of guilt in his heart.
He was disgusted in himself, yes you'd hurt him but he had become a monster just so he could hurt you back.

"Oh gods." He muttered, rubbing his head.
He walked over to you and saw you peak your head up to look at him.
You began to cry more as you sat up and wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Oh, love. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for how I reacted." He said sitting on the side of the bed.
He could see by the way you were reacting that your mind had subconsciously regressed.

"You can speak, sweetheart." Steven said as you looked up at him.

"Please don't hurt me." You whispered in a small voice, making Steven's heart break.
He reached forward and gently pulled you into his arms.

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby. I know I said some bad things, I was angry and I shouldn't have said them." He whispered as you nuzzled into him.

"I'm sorry for whta I said." You whispered as he held you tightly.

"I know, angel. Why don't we watch a movie? You can choose." He offered as you nodded slightly.
He smiled and unlocked the ankle restraint before carrying you over to the couch and covering you with a blanket.
He sat beside you and wrapped you up into his arms.

"I've got you, little one."