Steven / Care Plan

You were curled up in bed, shivering and crying softly.
You hated being sick, with all your heart you hated it.

"Help me!" You shouted out as Steven ran in.

"Baby! What's wrong?" Steven said as he rushed in, expecting to see you covered in blood from the way you'd shouted.

"I don't wanna be sick anymore." You cried as Steven signed in relief.

"Oh, love. I know, it'll pass soon." Steven said as he sat on the side of your bed and ran his hand through your hair.

"I hate being sick." You whispered, nuzzling into his hand as he smiled softly.

"I know, sweetheart. We're here to help you through it, okay?" Steven replied as you nodded.

"Come on, love. Let's get you out of bed for a bit. Get you to have a shower and then I'll make some tea for you." Steven said as he pulled back your covers and started helping you out of bed.
You shuffled out of your room and to the bathroom where you began to strip off, Steven did the same and turned the shower on for you.
Once it was warm enough you both stepped in and Steven began helping you wash.
The warm water felt nice on your skin.
Steven eventually got to your hair and washed it for you, making you feel like you could fall asleep right there.
Once you were done, Steven got you some new clothes and got you out onto the couch.
You cuddled up with a blanket and turned the TV on.
Eventually Steven came over and handed you a cup of your favourite tea.
You smiled and rested against him when he sat down.

"Thank you." You whispered as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

"That's okay, love. Hang in there, I'll take care of you."