Marcsteven X Reader

You were so tired, your mind and body never even thinking of giving you the chance to rest.
Why would your mind want to rest when it would make you weak to attacks?
Especially when you were trapped in an apartment with a mad man that had kidnapped you.
He had locked you in the room, you made sure to sit on the floor.
You didn't want to sit on the bed and risk falling asleep.
The door opened and through your heavy, blurred eyes you saw one of them entering.

"Love, look at you. You need to sleep." From his voice you knew it was Steven.

"I won't sleep, I can't. You'll hurt me." You grumbled as he sat cross legged in front of you.

"We would never hurt you, love. But, Marc has an idea to make you sleep. It's not ideal and I wanted to give you one more chance before he does it. So,  love. Will you sleep for me?" He asked as you looked up at him with a glare.

"Never." You growled making him sigh.

"Then I'm sorry for this." He whispered before Marc fronted and looked at you.

"He gave you a chance, babygirl." Marc said as you glared at him.

"What the hell will you do? Punch me?" You growled as he reached up and ran his finger over your cheek.

"We said we wouldn't hurt you. But you may feel a small pinch." He whispered as he suddenly lunged towards you, you felt a sharp pain in your neck and yelp.

"Shh, sleep now." He whispered injected the serum into your neck, your body and mind couldn't fight any longer.

"Goodnight, babygirl."