Moon Knight Tumblr Prompts

Possessive Jake
(Separate bodies cause I want to)
Steven wanted to go to the Sunday markets, it was at 8am in the morning so obviously Marc was still fast asleep. But Jake didn't want to let Steven go alone.
Their hands intertwined as they walked through the markets. Steven smiled at practically everyone that walked past and Jake made sure to glare at everyone.
Steven dragged him over to a stall with pastries and Jake could practically see his heart eyes looking at the sweets.

"Do you want one Jake?" Steven asked as he smiled softly looking at Steven.

"I'll just get a coffee later mi amor, you get what you want." Jake replied as Steven smiled and ordered a crossaint for himself.
Steven used both his hands tp munch on the crossaint as they kept walking, Jake place his hand around Steven's waist.
Steven didn't mind, he liked that Jake wanted to be touching him all of the time.
Jake got his coffee and they sat down together watching all the people go by.

"Why do you always look so tense when we're out?" Steven asked pressing himself against Jake's warm body.
Jake wrapped his arm around Steven's shoulder pulling him even closer.

"Because I want people to know not to mess with you. And I want them to know you're mine." Jake replied making Steven chuckle a little and rest his head on Jake's shoulder.

"I think people know I'm yours Jake." Steven replied making Jake smile and kiss his forehead.

"I'll always make sure they know mi amor."

Steven buying something for Marc and Jake. (Seperate bodies)

Marc and Jake were at their apartment once again both watching TV when they heard the door open.
Steven shuffled his way in and Jake jumped up hugging him.

"I was so worried." Jake muttered making Steven chuckle.

"I told you I was just going to the stores. I was only gone an hour." Steven said as Jake pulled away and looked at him.

"I know but you didn't let me come with you mi amor. Are you seeing someone?" Jake asked narrowing his eyes making Steven chuckle again.

"No I'm not Jake, I was getting you guys presents! And I didn't want to ruin the surprise!" He shouted running over to the table to place two bags down. 

"Why did you get us present buddy?" Marc asked standing up and walking over to Steven.

"Well, I just really appreciate you guys and you deserve a gift." Steven replied pulling out a black box and handing it to Jake.

"This is for you Jake." Steven said as Jake took the box and looked down at it in shock.

"And Marc, this is for you." Steven said pulling out a brown box and handing it to him.

"Steven you really didn't have to do this." Marc said as Steven smiled.

"I know but you both deserve it. Come on open them!" Steven said excitedly making Marc smile softly.
They both opened the box and Jake looked down to see brand new black leather gloves.
But instead of his one's now with moons on the knuckles their were gold letters. S, M and J.
Jake looked down at it in shock, he wanted to cry but what if Steven thought he was weak.
Marc opened his and looked down to see a beautiful brown leather book.

"I just thought you might want a new book to journal in. And Jake I thought after everything with Khonshu you wouldn't want moons on your gloves." Steven explained rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at Jake.

"Do you like them?" Steven asked nervously as Jake leapt forward and wrapped his arms around Steven beginning to cry.

"Oh mi amor I love them, I love you so much." He cried out making Marc chuckle.
Marc ran his finger over the leather of the book and smiled.
He joined in on the hug as they all hugged each other tightly.

"It's amazing Steven. I love you both so much."

Steven thinks he's not real
(Same body)
Marc had decided to let Jake take control for the day. He needed a break and he knew Steven did too.
He entered their mind space and saw Steven curled up with his knees to his chest on their bed.

"Hey buddy. Everything okay?" Marc asked sitting on the edge od the bed looking at Steven.
There was no reply as Marc looked at him in worry.
He placed his hand on Steven's knee making him look up.

"Hey, talk to me." Marc said as Steven looked at him with teary eyes.

"I'm not real am I?" He whispered as Marc looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Marc asked as Steven hid his face and began to cry. Marc scooted up and wrapped his arm around Steven's shoulder pulling him closer.

"You just made me up, a-and one day you won't need me and I'll disappear. Because I'm not real." Steven cried out as Marc closes his eyes and rested his on on the top of Steven's.

"Steven, you are real. And I will always need you, you'll be here with me forever. So will Jake unfortunately." He joked making Steven chuckle softly through his cries.

"I'm scared that I'm not real." Steven whispered as Marc tilted his head to look up at him.

"You are real Steven. As real as me or even realer." Marc whispered leaning forward to kiss Steven's head.

"Feel that? It's real buddy." Marc whispered as Steven smiled and cuddled into Marc.