MarcStevenJake NSFW

(ITS NSFW SO READ AT YOUR OWN VOLITION)

Steven covered his ears and groaned as he laid down in his bed.
Jake and Marc hadn't stopped fighting all day and Steven was fed up with them.

"Both of you bloody zip it!" Steven shouted as he sat up right, his anger getting the best of him.

"I've had enough of the both of you bloody bickering all day, all I want is some damned peace and quiet! Both of you be quiet!" Steven shouted, Jake and Marc going quiet from the shock.
Steven groaned and rolled onto his side closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around himself.

"I'm sorry Steven, get some rest." Marc responded quietly, Steven was too exhausted to even respond.
Steven was exhausted but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't sleep. He was so frustrated and stressed. He grabbed and pillow and threw it onto the ground in anger.

"You want me to take over so you can rest?" Marc asked as Steven sighed.

"No it's okay, I should be able to handle this. I shouldn't get so wound up at the smallest things. You're both so strong, I need to learn to handle things on my own." Steven muttered hugging his knees to his chest.

"But you don't need to handle it on your own Steven." Jake spoke as Steven sighed again.

"You could at least let us help you relax mi amor." Jake whispered before Steven felt an odd sensation between his legs.

"That's your idea Jake!?" Steven shouted quickly pressing his legs together.

"It's not a terrible idea, it would help you unwind wouldn't it Stevie?" Marc responded as Steven covered his face.

"So now you're both teaming up against me?" Steven questioned as they both chuckled.

"We've both helped you calm down before, how is this different?" Marc asked as Steven was lost for words.

"On with it then." Jake said before Steven blacked out and the body went limp.

He woke up again to see he was in a library and groaned. He knew this was inside of their mind.

"This doesn't count as resting! The body is asleep but I'm not!" He shouted as as Marc appeared in front of him and held a hand out to him.
Steven took it and stood up dusting himself off.
He felt someone press against the back of him.

"There's one thing that Marc and I can agree on." Jake's voice whispered into Steven's ear making him shiver.
Jake's hand snaked around Steven's waist as Marc smiled at him.

"A-And what would that be?" Steven muttered.

"We both agree on you." Marc said leaning forward and kissing Steven's neck softly making him gasp.
All of this felt so strange and foreign but somehow he still felt safe and excited.

"Agree on me? What does that mean?" Steven whispered, almost losing his voice.

"Agree on you being ours." Jake whispered as his hand went under Steven's shirt, his cold hand against Steven's warm tummy made him shiver again.

"Agree on how good you are for us." Marc whispered as he continued to kiss Steven's neck softly.

"And agree on how beautiful your moan would sound." Jake whispered making Steven's face go bright red, he closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"If anything this is making me more wound up." Steven muttered breathlessly as he felt Marc's knee press against his crotch making him yelp a little.
But he felt relief at the pressure too.

"Marc." Steven whispered as he looked up at Marc who was smiling at him, he pressed his knee harder onto Steven's crotch drawing out a quiet moan from Steven.

"Now that was rather easy." Jake whispered his hand still exploring under Steven's shirt.

"Think we can make him even louder?" Marc asked looking to Jake who smiled.

"Oh bullocks." Steven muttered as Marc pulled his knee away.
He replaced his knee with his hand and palmed Steven through his pants as he gasped and whined softly.

"Oh gods, please." Steven whispered as Jake chuckled softly in his ear.

"Our sweet boy, still being so polite." Jake whispered before he tilted Steven's head to his and smiled softly kissing his lips.
Steven felt Marc's hand pull his pj pants down leaving him in his boxers, Jake pulled off Steven's shirt.

"We'll help you relax." Jake said as Marc went onto his knees and Steven looked down at him with blushed cheeks.

"Do you want this Steven?" Marc asked as Steven nodded quickly.

"Yes! Yes please, please." Steven replied making the other two men smile.

"Good boy." Jake whispered as Marc pulled down Steven's boxers all the way and smiled seeing how hard he had gotten in just a few minutes.
Steven couldn't help but blush and close his eyes, if Jake wasn't behind him he would fall over.
Steven gasped when Marc's lips came in content with his hard cock.
Steven quickly grabbed onto Jake's hand that was on his stomach and moaned softly.

"That's it, our sweet boy." Jake whispered making Steven moan louder.
Marc began to lick over Steven's cock before taking Steven into his mouth and giving him something he knew Steven had never experienced.

"You like this don't you sweet boy. Like being like this for us, being so good for us." Jake continued to whisper in his ear only making Steven even crazier.

"Marc, gods don't stop please." Steven muttered before be bent his neck back so he could see Jake.

"Jake." Steven whispered helplessly making Jake look at him even hungrier. Jake's other hand went into Steven's hair and pulled him forward into a passionate kiss that was much rougher than the first. Steven could only whimper and moan into Jake's lips as Marc continued.
Jake pulled away and watched Steven pant and moan in pleasure making him smile.

"That's it boy, enjoy it." Jake whispered as Steven's hand went into Marc's hair.

"Can't last much longer." Steven whispered out as Jake smiled.

"That's it Steven, cum for us both." Jake whispered as Steven closed his eyes and bit down of his lip crying out in pleasure as Jake held him upright.
When Steven's body and mind came down from the high Steven could barely think.
Marc pulled away and smiled before standing up.

"Sleep now Steven."