Vampire Reader / Safe And Sound

(platonic vampire reader)

"Marc, Marc she's gone. Marc, come back, MARC!"
Marc gasped as he took control and saw he was looking down at your bed, it was splattered with blood.

"I-I woke up, I saw she was gone. Marc we have to find her." Steven said, he could tell Steven was about to cry.

"It's okay, buddy. We'll find her."

--

Marc was in his suit as he practically ran around the city.
He was angry and afraid, ready to rip someone's head off.
He 'interrogated' a few people before he found someone that told him where you were.
He ran into the abandoned warehouse to hear crying.
He found the warehouse covered with bodies.
He followed the crying until he found you covered in blood.
You screamed and lunged at him, your eyes red and your teeth our and sharp.
You lunged at Marc, he knew while you were in your vampire form you wouldn't be thinking properly.
He dodged you and threw you against the wall, pinning you there as you cried out.

"Baby! It's me! Stop!" He shouted as you froze, Marc gently turned you around until you were looking at him and your eyes softened.
You began to cry as Marc wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Oh, babygirl. It's okay, daddy's right here. I've got you." He whispered as you cuddled into him and sobbed.

"They tried to hurt me, I couldn't control it." You cried out as Marc hugged you even tighter.

"I know, baby. It's okay, you've done nothing wrong, sweet girl." Marc whispered as you hiccuped and sobbed.
He was just so happy to have you in his arms again, he never wanted to let go.

"I killed them all." You cried out, Marc pulled away a bit and wiped away the tears and blood form your face.

"It's okay, let's go home, baby." Marc said as you sniffled and nodded.
Marc picked you up and you cuddled into him tightly.

You made it back to the apartment and Marc filled up the tub for you.
He helped you take off your clothes that were soaked with blood.
You slowly stepped into the tub and it quickly turned red.
Marc knelt beside you and began to scrub off the dried blood.

"Did they...touch you, sweetheart?" Marc whispered as you looked at him and shook your head.

"No, I fought back before they did." You replied as Marc sighed in relief and nodded.

"Good girl. I'm so sorry you went through that." Marc whispered, begining to pour water over your hair.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" You whispered as Marc began washing the blood from your hair.

"Of course, love. Trust me, we won't be letting you out of our sight now. And Steven promises to make you pancakes in the morning." Marc said as you smiled softly.

"Thank you, daddy."