JakeSteven NSFW

(NSFW READ AT YOUR OWN VOLITION)

Steven squirmed in his sleep.
Jake woke up noticing he couldn't take control. He watched Steven sleep from the mirror and noticed he began to moan in his sleep.
Jake smirked and watched him squirm around. Jake wasn't complaining about this sight.

"Please." Steven whispered softly.

"Jake." A soft moan left Steven's lips as he said his name and Jake looked at him hungrily.

"That's it Steven." Jake whispered seeing Steven moan as soon as he heard Jake's voice.

"Look at you squirming around in your bed perrito. Just hearing my voice is making you hard isn't it? Wonder what you're dreaming about." Jake whispered feeling intoxicated by this sight of Steven.
Suddenly Steven woke up and sat up straight gasping.
Jake could see he was hard through his sleep pants.

"Good sleep mi amor?" Jake asked as Steven looked beside him at the reflection and blushed.

"U-Um no, I wasn't dreaming at all. Just a dreamless sleep." Steven muttered as he felt himself lose control of his right hand.
It went down to his thigh and squeezed.

"Then what is that in your pants perrito?" Jake whispered as Steven's face flushed pink.

"I heard you moaning my name, sounded so pretty from your lips. I want to hear it again." Jake continued as Steven bit his lip and looked at Jake in the reflection.

"Would you like me to help you?" Jake asked as Steven felt his chest flutter.
He'd done stuff like this with Marc a few times, but never with Jake.
He had thought of it so many damn times though.

"Yes." Steven whispered shamefully as Jake smirked.

"Yes what mi amor? Use your manners." Jake demanded as Steven bit his lip.

"Yes please Jake." He whispered making Jake smile with satisfaction.

"That's my good boy." Jake said making Steven moan softly.
Jake still had control of the bodies right hand.
Steven did his best to relax against the bedhead and his left hang gripped onto the bed sheets.
Jake's hand palmed Steven through his pants as Steven gasped and moaned softly.

"Look at you, so hard. This is just from thinking about me huh?" Jake asked pressing down on Steven's dick as he bit his lip.

"Oh gods, yes. Please Jake, I need you." He whispered making Jake feel even more hungry for him.

"That's it, let me hear those pretty sounds." Jake responded as he ran his hand up Steven's stomach then down his pants and onto his cock.
Steven closed his eyes and bit his lip roughly.

"Jake, oh gods." Steven moaned as Jake wrapped his hand around Steven's cock and began stroking his softly.

"How long have you been needing me like this perrito?" Jake asked in a whisper as Steven opened his eyes again and looked at Jake.

"So long, I've been fantasising about you for so long." Steven muttered looking into Jake's lustful eyes.

"You look so beautiful like this mi amor. Letting me touch you while you moan and squirm around in your bed." Jake said as his hand picked up the pace and began to jerk Steven off faster making him arch his back.
Steven moaned loudly, he didn't care about being quiet any more.

"Jake, please. I want to cum for you." Steven muttered out as Jake sped up again, he loved watching Steven squirm and grip onto the bed sheets.

"Come on perrito, cum for me. Be my good boy." Jake whispered as Steven closed his eyes tightly and moaned loudly thrusting his hips up into Jake's hand.
He came onto Jake's hand and panted slowly coming down from the climax.
Jake let Steven control the hand again and he sat up trying to catch his breath.

"Oh wow." Steven whispered making Jake smile.

"Did that feel good mi amor?" Jake asked as Steven looked at him again and nodded.

"What do you say?" Jake asked.

"Thank you." Steven responded breathlessly.

"Good boy."