The Psych Ward

(Request from Tumblr)
"Let me out! Let me out! Let me out let me out let me out!" Steven screamed bashing his fists against the hard material, he was shrouded in darkness all around him. He felt like he couldn't breath.

"Help me someone!" He cried out before he heard a sound like stone against stone and finally saw light flooding in. As soon as he had the chance he jump out and tried to catch his breath.
He looked beside him to see a stranger standing there, well it wasn't exactly a stranger.

"Hello Steven." He said as Steven looked at him in shock.

"W-What are you? How..." He whispered as the man in the dark hat and gloves smiled.

"I think we're in a bit of trouble, I don't think we're supposed to be in seperate bodies." He said, it suddenly clicked for Steven.

"You're the third alter?" Steven muttered making him smile.

"Si, I'm Jake, Jake Lockley." He said stepping forward and grabbing Steven's hand kissing it still smirking.

"Well um it's very nice to meet you. But how are we outside of our body?" Steven questioned looking around.

"Well, I just escaped my own sarcophagus. Perhaps Marc is in one too, I think it would be wise to find him." Jake said as Steven nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes Marc. We need to find him." Steven muttered before Jake stopped him.

"Wait, just take a breath Steven. You're okay, I'm going to keep you safe." Jake reassured him quietly, he rested his hand on Steven's shoulder.

"Deep breath." Jake instructed as Steven took a moment to take some deep breaths.

"Good boy, let's go find Marc alright." Jake said pulling Steven out of the room, he quickly looked around making sure there wasn't anyone around. Once the coast was clear he pulled Steven along, they kept stalking along until the turned the corner to see a large white door.
Jake kicked the door opened and they saw it was a psych ward.

"What on earth?" Steven muttered.

"Marc should be around here somewhere." Jake said as Steven nodded and they began searching for him.
Steven saw a wheelchair in the corner and heard a small voice.

"Steven?" He heard Marc say in a small vulnerable voice. He rushed over and knelt in front of him in the wheelchair.

"Marc, hey I'm here. It's me." Steven reassured him holding onto Marc's cheek.

"You're real." Marc whispered as Steven looked at him with worry and ran a thumb over his cheek.

"Shh it's okay, we're going to get out of this. Jake he's over here." He called out as Jake rushed over.

"Looking a bit rough there." Jake said as Steven looked down at the restraint on his ankle.

"Excuse what are you two doing?" Someone said as two people ran over ready to grab them.

"I'll get rid of them, you help Marc." Jake said as Steven nodded and began undoing the restraint.
He looked over to see Jake had knocked out the two people.
Jake came over and helped Steven get Marc to stand.

"Now gentlemen, I know you're both fond of escape plans but bingo is just starting wouldn't you like to play?" They heard a voice say looking up to see Harrow.

"Que carajo?" Jake muttered as Steven looked at him in shock.

"Marc started a fight that's why we had to sedate him." Harrow said stepping forward.

"He looks stupid." Steven muttered making Jake chuckle.

"Oh! There you are!" They heard a female voice say before they both turned around with Marc still half unconscious inbetween them.
They saw a...HIPPO?
They both screamed as loud as they could.