Steven / It's okay

You cried as you sat on the floor gripping at your hair.
Steven said he would be back soon, you were fine when he left, but maybe the stress of being alone got to you.
Everything felt like it was too much.
The room was too bright, it was too hot, the cars outside were too loud.
You cried and cried before you got up and started getting your frustration out on random things.
Whether it was throwing books around or knocking over chairs, you were frustrated and needed to get rid of the energy.

Steven arrived home not long after to see the apartment in a mess and you in the centre sobbing your eyes out.
He immediately dropped all of the groceries and ran over to you.

"Sweetheart!" He shouted running over to you.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was frustrated, it was too much. I'm so sorry." You cried out, still gripping at your head.
Steven gently reached up and brought your hands away from your head as you looked up at him.

"Love, it's okay. It's alright. I'm right here, sweetheart. I'm not angry, not in the slightest. Can you take some deep breaths?" He asked as you nodded, he helped you slow your breathing down before he wiped away your tears.

"There we go, love. I'm sorry I was gone so long, darling. I got you some chocolate if you'd like some of that." He said as you looked up at him.

"But, I was bad. I don't deserve it." You whispered, making Steven look at you sadly.

"No, darling. You weren't bad. You were scared and frustrated so your mind reacted with anger. It's a natural response for your mind, sweetheart. We can work on other ways to get all of that energy out, but I'm definitely not angry at you." Steven said as you leapt up and wrapped your arms around him tightly.
He chuckled and held you securely in his arms.

"Shh, you're okay, precious girl. I've got you." He whispered, running his hand through your hair.

"I love you." You whispered making him smile.

"I love you too, darling."