Evil Marc Spector

How long until it infects you?” Steven heard a voice as he opened his eyes to see he was watching Marc talk to Khonshu.

“Could be a matter of hours.” The god responded, Steven could see Marc was stressed out.

“Well, why can’t you just let it effect you? Break the tie between us and I won’t get infected.” Marc growled, Steven wanted to ask what was happening but he knew to stay quiet until they were done.

“If I go down, so do you.” Khonshu growled back as Marc sighed.

“Then we’ll work something out.” Marc responded, trying his best to not let his anger control him.

“Marc?” Steven questioned as Marc looked to his right to see Steven in the reflection of a window.

“Sorry buddy, I didn’t realise you were there.” Marc muttered as Steven looked at him with worry.

“Is everything alright?” Steven asked softly as Marc looked away from him.

“Harrow, he used whatever power he has to infect Khonshu. Which will infect me as well.” Marc said as Steven’s eyes widened.

“I-Infect? Like with a bug or disease or something?” Steven asked quickly becoming anxious.

“Sort of, if it takes effect Khonshu said that it’ll effect our minds. Make all our darkest and angriest thoughts come to the surface, basically making me and him evil and want to kill everyone.” Marc explained, he could see the fear that Marc was hiding.

“We can stop it can’t we?” Steven asked as Marc sighed.

“We can try as much as we can. Not even Khonshu knows how to stop it, and he can’t exactly ask the gods for help.” Marc replied before he started walking along the street.

“Once it happens, how do we come back from it?” Steven asked as Marc sighed again and kept walking down the street. He didn’t even know where to start.

“We don’t come back from it, there’s no reversing it. We need to find Harrow, that’s the only thing I can think of.” Marc replied as Steven nodded in the reflection.
Marc kept walking, he knew the best place to look for Harrow was in the suburb where his ‘cult’ lived.

“I wouldn’t bother trying to fight it Marc.” He heard an all too familiar voice say as he groaned and turned around seeing Arthur.
He must’ve been following him.

“Just the man I was looking for.” Marc growled as they stood several feet apart.

“You can already feel it can’t you Marc. Feel the hatred building, feel all of that trauma coming to the surface. I wonder if Steven feels it too?” Arthur said as Marc glared at him.

“Leave him out of this. Steven’s done nothing wrong.” Marc growled as Steven watched them talked.

“I really wish Steven didn’t need to be apart of this Marc, such a sweet boy. But you’re the one that put him in danger.” Harrow replied as Marc grew even angrier, Arthur knew just how to test him. Especially when he mentioned Steven.

“Reverse it Harrow. So many people are going to get hurt because of this, innocent people.” Marc growled trying his best to not follow the anger that was building in his chest.

“You brought this on yourself, this is all your fault Marc.” Arthur said, Steven could see the moment Marc snapped.

“Marc, don’t.” Steven warned before Marc summoned the suit and lunged at Harrow but his form disappeared revealing it was nothing but some sort of magical hologram.
Marc fell to his knees and panted.