Good Behaviour

You sat at the dining table poking at your food with a fork.
Marc had finished before you and said he would leave you to finish yours while he did some paperwork.
But you didn't feel like eating.
He came back after about 20 minutes and sighed.

"Sweetheart, why didn't you eat?" He asked sitting beside you.

"I'm not hungry." You muttered making him sigh again.

"You have to eat, angel. Let's just take it one step at a time, okay?" He said as you shook your head and crossed your arms.

"No, I'm not eating it." You grumbled shoving your plate away.

"Y/N, we aren't doing this again. You know what happens when you do things like this." He warned as you looked at him.

"You'll have to go to your room for the rest of the night, no TV, no hugs from us, nothing." He said as you looked away and pouted.

"Sweetheart, I know it's hard for you sometimes. I understand. But if you don't eat you could get sick and that's the last thing we want. If you finish at least half of the plate, do you know what you'll get?" Marc said as you looked up at him.

"What?" You muttered as he smiled.

"You'll get a sticker to go in your book, and if you eat all of your food you can get three stickers." He said as you looked away in thought.

"Can you help me finish it?" You whispered as he smiled, satisfied with the outcome.

"Of course, sweetheart. Come here." He said patting his lap, you shuffled over and sat on his lap placing your plate in front of yourself.
He wrapped his arms around your waist as you picked up the fork again.

"That's it, good girl."

--

You finally finished your meal and you rested against his chest and whined softly.
You felt him hug you softly and just from the touch you knew it was now Steven.

"Love! Look at you, you're such a good girl." Steven praised you as you blushed.

"I feel sick." You whispered as he placed his hand on your stomach.

"I know, love. It'll go away. Why don't we pick out some stickers? You definitely earnt them." He said as you nodded and stood up.
You sat down on the couch with his and showed him which ones you wanted to put in your book.

"Now, precious. What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" Steven asked as you thought for a moment.

"Maybe watch a movie and draw?" You muttered as he smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea, love."