Marc / Drousy

Marc had finished off his morning routine, breakfast, stretches and reading the news.
He decided it was time to wake you up, he opened your door and his worst nightmare had come to pass in just a second.

"Y/N." He whispered, frantically looking around your room.

"Shit!" He shouted as he looked around the room for any kind of clue.
He couldn't find anything, no forced entry or exit.
Either you'd run away or someone had taken you.
He summonsed his suit and jumped out of the window, ready to turn the entire city upside down just to find you.
After checking every alleyway that he could, he decided to go to the one enemy he knew would go to this extent.
Harrow.
He walked into the dark and damp street, looking around noticing how quiet it was.

"Harrow! I know you're here!" He shouted before he heard a noise and quickly turned around.
He saw Arthur standing there, he could've killed him on the spot.
But, he needed to find you first.

"I know you have her." Marc growled as Arthur chuckled softly.

"Why don't we trade then, Marc? You give me what I want and I give you what you want." Arthur said while Marc glared at him.
If he gave Arthur the scarab the entire world was doomed, but he couldn't give you up.

"Marc, we'll find another way to stop him. We need her back." Steven muttered as Marc nodded.
He grabbed the scarab out of his suit and held it in front of him.

"Bring her out." Marc growled as Arthur gestured to his guards.
Two men came out, one was holding you in his arms, you were unconscious.

"What the hell did you do!" Marc shouted as he rushed forward.
He threw the scarab at Arthur before he grabbed you from the man.

"You'll be fuckin sorry for this." Marc growled before he held your tightly and vanished out of the cult town.

--

Marc had brought you home and got you back into your bed, his suit completely retracted as he knelt beside your bed.
You groaned and slowly opened your eyes as you looked at Marc.

"Wanna go home." You whispered as Marc smiled softly and ran his hand through your hair.

"You're home, sweetheart. I've got you." Marc replied as you nodded a little.

"Love you." You muttered as you reached towards him, Marc chuckled softly and climbed into your bed.
He let you tiredly cuddle into him as he wrapped his arms securely around you.

"You're safe now, sweetheart. I've got you, baby." He whispered as he played with your hair.

"I'll never let anyone take you ever again, babygirl."