Period Fic

"What is wrong with her, why is she being so annoying?" Jake grumbled as Steven made breakfast.

"She might just be a bit sick." Steven suggested to his reflection.

"And why does that give her a right to be rude?" Jake growled as Steven sighed.

"Jake, it's okay. She's come around, eventually." Steven said as he prepared your breakfast at the table.

"Y/N, love. Breakfast is ready." He called out, sitting at the table as he watched you emerge from your room.
You sat down at the table and silently started eating your breakfast.
You got halfway through before you stopped.

"Can I go back to bed?" You whispered as Steven looked at you with worry.

"Of course, sweetie." He said before you quickly left and shut yourself back in your room.
Jake suddenly took over and stood up.

"I'm not letting her do this anymore." Jake growled as he opened your door, he saw you curled up in your bed, tears running down your face.
His anger immediately vanished when he saw you sobbing.

"Mi amor?" He questioned as he knelt beside your bed and rested his hand on your shoulder.
You slowly turned around to look at him as you cried.

"Baby, what's wrong? Please, talk to me." Jake whispered as you reached out and held onto his hand.

"It hurts." You whispered as he looked at you with worry.

"What hurts, angel?" He asked softly.

"I've got my period." You whispered as he nodded.

"Do you have pads?" He asked as you nodded.

"I've um, I've never really dealt with this." He muttered as you chuckled a little.

"But, Marc says that a heat pack and cuddles will help. Is that true?" He said as you smiled and nodded.

"Okay, baby I'll be right back."

Jake returned a few minutes later with a water bottle and a heat pack. He crawled into your bed and pressed the heat pack to you stomach as he held you tightly.

"I've got you, angel."