Jake / Thoughtful

You hands shook as you sat on the floor of the kitchen, trying to calm your breathing.
The boys were out working and you thought it would be a nice idea to get some stuff for dinner and make them something.
But, after a trip to the grocery store you'd had a panic attack and rushed back to the apartment.
You held your head in your hands as you cried.

"I'm so fucking stupid." You whispered, feeling guilty that you couldn't do something so simple for them.
You heard the door open and you looked up to see Jake entering.

"Mi amor." He muttered, running forward and kneeling on the ground.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked as you cried and looked at him.

"I tried... I tried to go out and get groceries so I could make you dinner. But, I got too overwhelmed and couldn't do it. I'm sorry." You whispered as Jake looked at you sadly.

"Oh, mi amor. You don't need to apologise. You're so amazing for even thinking of us. It's alright if you got overwhelmed, babygirl." He whispered, running his hand over your cheek to wipe away your tears.

"Don't cry, angel. Why don't I order some pizza and we can cuddle while we wait?" Jake suggested as you nodded a little.
He lifted you up off the floor and gently placed you on the couch.
He ordered the pizza before climbing into the couch with you.
He laid on his side and you cuddled into him.
Your cries had dulled by now.

"Sorry I couldn't make dinner." You whispered as Jake played with your hair.

"Shh, mi amor. Just being here with you is plenty, my sweet girl." Jake whispered as you nodded.
He kissed your forehead and wrapped you up tightly.

"Just relax and then we can eat pizza until we die." Jake muttered, making you chuckle softly.

"Perfect idea."