Vampire Moon Knight

(Separate bodies, au where Jake and Marc are vampires and Steven is a human)

His body felt so weak, his mind was so dazed and confused.
Where was he?
He felt a hand go through his curly hair, for some reason it made him relax completely.

"I know it hurts, I'm sorry." The person whispered as Steven groaned and opened his eyes, but he couldn't move to see who was sitting on the bed behind him.

"Here, drink this." The man whispered turning Steven over and pouring liquid down his throat making him cough.
Luckily he still swallowed it.

"There we go, good boy." The man whispered helping Steven to sit up.
It was like a switch was flipped in his brain and suddenly he felt better.
He gasped and finally felt the weakness and pain fade from his body.

"Where the bloody hell am I?" He muttered turning around to face the man.
He simply smiled and looked at Steven.

"Somewhere safe." He whispered as Steven stood up and quickly backed away.

"Alright, that's enough. Did you kidnap me? Because that's illegal, I'll have you arrested." He said pointing at the strange pale man who just chuckled.

"Marc was right, you do have some fight in you." He said as he opened his mouth just enough for Steven to notice his sharp teeth.

"What the hell are you? What is this place? Where's my bloody fish!?" Steven shouted becoming erratic as the man stood up and slowly approach him.

"There's no need to be afraid Steven. My name is Jake, I promise you don't need to be scared of me. As long as you do as I say I won't hurt you." He said as Steven's breathing became unsteady.
Suddenly the door opened and he looked up to see another man.

"Oh gods, you're going to kill me and eat my body." Steven said sinking to the floor hugging his knees to his chest.

"Fucking hell Jake, I told you to not spook him." The other man who Steven assumed was 'Marc' growled.
He came over to Steven and knelt down slowly as if approaching a scared kitten.

"Hey, it's okay. Just breathe slowly in and out." He whispered placing his hand on Steven's knee.

"Follow what I do okay?" Marc said as Steven nodded and followed his breathing.
Marc finally saw Steven calming down.

"I know it's scary being somewhere you're unfamiliar with, but I promise we won't hurt you. Just ignore Jake." Marc muttered glaring at Jake.

"Hey, Arthur gave him to us as a 'gift' we may as well use him to our advantage." Jake said making Marc roll his eyes.

"Arthur is a creepy cult leader that kidnapped Steven. We're not going to treat him like a pet." Marc growled in a whisper as Steven looked between them both.

"One of you explain what is going on!" Steven shouted as Marc turned back to him and smiled softly.

"Here, let's get you off the floor." Marc said helping Steven to stand up, he led him over to the bed to sit down together.

"Well, you were kidnapped from your world for some reason. A nemesis of our thought it would be a nice idea to form a treaty and his gift to us was you. He took you from your world because your soul is pure or some crap and he wanted you to be our pet or some creepy shit." Marc said as Steven stared at him with wide eyes.
Steven's eyes rolled back and he passed out on the bed as Marc sighed.

"Why don't we just kill him?" Jake said as Marc glared at him once more.

"We're not fucking killing him asshole." Marc growled baring his sharp teeth as Jake grumbled and looked away.
Steven gasped and woke up again quickly sitting up.