Pancakes / Marc

Marc saw that the time was 8am, the time he usually came in to wake you up.
He softly opened your door and saw you sitting up petting one of your teddies.
He could tell you were regressed.

"Baby? Everything okay?" He asked as you looked up.

"I had a bad dream." You whispered as he cautiously approached you.

"Why didn't you wake me up, baby?" He asked sitting beside you as you looked at him.

"I didn't want to make you angry." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"I would never be angry if you had a nightmare, love. Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked as he offered you his hand, he knew whenever you were overwhelmed you liked to play with his hand, running your fingers over the scars.

"Just the usual." You muttered as you began to play with his hand.

"You want daddy to make pancakes?" Marc asked as he saw your eyes light up.

"Yeah." You muttered making him chuckle, he grabbed hold of your hand and waited for you to grab your teddy before leading you out of the room.
He led you to sit down as you hugged your teddy close to your body.
You played with your bear as Marc began to make the pancakes.

"It was my father." You whispered as Marc looked at you.

"That was the nightmare?" Marc asked as you nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Remember, if you have a nightmare you can come get me, okay? Even if I'm asleep." Marc said, walking over to you to kiss your forehead.

"Thank you." You whispered making him smile.

--

After eating breakfast, you curled up with Steven on the couch, your teddy still clutched to your chest.

"Daddy?" You whispered as Steven looked down at you, while playing with your hair.

"Yes, love?" He asked as you nuzzled into him.

"Thank you for taking care of me." You whispered making him smile and kiss the top of your head.

"Of course, sweetheart. We all love you so much." He whispered making you giggle softly.

"I love you all too."