Alpha/Omega J+M+S

(Alpha/Omega AU. Seperate bodies. Just shameless porn, it's unhinged)

Steven whined while he writhed in bed, clutching his stomach in pain as he whimpered.
He knew exactly what this meant, usually he would have to lock his apartment up and go through it alone.
But now that Jake and Marc had found him, they could help him.
Only thing was they were out on a job right now.
Steven shakily reached for his phone and dialed Jake's number.

"Mi amor? Everything okay?" Jake's voice came through, Steven couldn't help but moan softly, hearing his alpha's silky voice.

"I-I think...well I know, that...it's starting." He stuttered out, gripping onto his sore stomach.

"Oh Dios, alright bebita stay there for us. Marc and I will finish this up as fast as we can." Jake said as Steven held in his cries.

"Okay, I love you." Steven whispered into the phone.

"I love you too, darling. I'll see you very soon."

--

By the time Marc and Jake got home the entire apartment was filled with Steven's sweet scent.
The two alpha's had to control themselves, they couldn't lose control and just pounce on poor helpless Steven.
Marc made his way to Steven and press his hand to his burning forehead.

"Alpha..." Steven whispered weakly as something inside Marc began to stir.

"Fuck, Steven. I'm so sorry we were gone so long." He whispered as Steven nuzzled into his hand and whined.

"Please, make the pain go away." Steven begged as Marc heard Jake growl.

"Present to us, Omega." Jake growled, standing beside Marc.
They watched Steven shiver from the order before he uncovered himself, showing them he was completely naked already.
He grabbed a pillow and rested on top of it, raising his ass a little as his Alpha's watched hungrily.

"I didn't touch myself at all, I couldn't without you." Steven whispered, feeling tears in his eyes.

"That's our good boy, so perfect." Jake growled as he stepped forward and ran his hand over Steven's ass making him shiver.
Marc undid his pants beside sitting on the bed in front of Steven and slowly starting to stroke his cock.

"Think you can take a few rounds, baby?" Marc asked as Steven nodded and cried out feeling Jake begin to finger him.

"Alpha! Please." Steven shouted as he pressed against Jake's fingers.

"Look at you, nice and ready for us." Jake said as he began to undo his own pants.
He groaned softly when he held his cock in his hand.

"Look at me, Steven." Marc growled as Steven looked up at him.
Marc moaned watching Steven's face while he touched himself.
He felt his cock harden when he saw Steven gasp and his face twist in pleasure when Jake entered him.
Marc could see the exact moment they lost Steven, the moment his brain went completely submissive for them.

"There you go, baby. Look at you."  Marc whispered with a wicked smile on his face while he pumped his cock.
Jake let out a low growl as he pushed further into Steven.

"Can't even use any words can you, mi amor?" Jake said as Marc watched Steven's eyes roll back, making him chuckle.

"Such a perfect Omega for us." Jake growled lowly as he trusted into Steven.

"Alpha." Steven whispered in complete and utter ecstasy.
Marc could feel himself being lost inside his alpha mind.
He reached forward and grabbed Steven's hair and forced him towards his cock.
Steven instaly opened his mouth and let Marc thrust into his mouth, making him gag.

"That's it, just our Omega. Huh? Nothin' more." Marc growled while gripping Steven's hair.

"Fuck, Steven. Good boy." Jake muttered as he closed his eyes, drowning in the feeling of his Omega.
All three were completely lost within their instincts.
When Steven could finally think again he could hear his alphas panting.

"You with us, baby?" Marc whispered as Jake pulls dour of him and Steven collapsed onto the bed.

"Mmm." Steven muttered making Jake and Marc chuckle.

"Good boy, stay there. I'll get what we need." Jake whispered, walking away as Marc scooted down to Steven and cuddled him.

"We'll take care of you, darling."