Marc / Darkness

"Y/N. Do not raise your voice at me." Marc growled as you looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"It's the only way you'll listen to me!" You screamed back before he grabbed you by your wrist.

"To your room." He said dragging you to your room where he pushed you inside and locked the door.
Suddenly you stopped and froze.
You were locked in.

"Wait, wait no no no please! Please! You can't leave me here!" You screamed as you bashed your hands against the door.

"Baby, we've warned you what happened when you misbehave." Marc replied as you began to sob.

"I'm sorry! I'll do better, please. Please, I promise! Please Marc. Let me out!" You screamed, he could hear out distressed you were.
Maybe it was just a tantrum.

"You can stay in there for an hour." Marc said before you heard him leave.

"Marc! Wait!" You screamed out in distress, Marc stopped and turned back and slowly opened the door.
He saw you with tears running down your face.
You leapt forward and hugged him before slowly sinking to your knees and hugging his legs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You cried over and over as Marc looked at you in confusion.

"Sweetheart, it's okay." Marc said, helping you stand up.
He gently wiped away your tears.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know it would scare you so much. I just thought you needed time to think." Marc said as you hugged him ones again and cried.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm sorry." You cried as Marc hugged you tightly.

--

After about an hour, Marc had gotten you to calm down.

"Sweetheart, can you tell me why you had such a big reaction to us putting you in your room?" Marc asked as he ran his hand through your hair.

"When... When I was a kid and I misbehaved, my father would put me into this room where all the windows were boarded up. So, there was no light and just stale air. He would leave me for a few days until I learnt my lesson. B-But, now I hate small spaces or the dark." You whispered as Marc froze for a moment.

" Oh, sweetheart. I'm so sorry, I never meant scare you. You're safe, baby. I'll never do it again, okay? Just promise me that if you're frustrated you communicate to us and not yell." Marc whispered as you nodded and cuddled into his lap where your head laid.

"I promise." You whispered making Marc smile.

"Good girl."