Yandere / The Truth

You woke up, feeling your head was painful and something warm dripped down your face as you groaned in pain.

"Marc..." You whispered, your body barely able to move.
You were afraid, you did your best to try and open your eyes, but it felt like something was crusted over them.
You managed to see you were in an alleyway, you didn't know where.
Marc would find you, wouldn't he?
He said that if you ever ran he would always find you no matter what...and punish you.
You couldn't remember anything from the past day, but surely you hadn't run away.
You loved Marc, Jake and Steven and would never leave them.
You were in so much pain, you just wanted them.
You could hear distant sounds, just cars and people, but eventually you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

"Marc..." You whispered again as you felt a hand against you cheek.

"Y/N, oh god. Baby, can you hear me?" Marc said, kneeling down to look at your face.

"Please, home." You whispered as he looked at you in fear and shock.
He did his best to be gentle with you while he picked you up.

"Baby, why did you run away? This is what happens." He scolded softly, holding you close.

"Didn't run, I didn't..." You whispered, begining to lose consciousness.

"Babygirl, stay with me. I'll get you home."

--

The next time you awoke, you still felt pain but you were warm and felt a hand go through your hair.
You began to cry as you opened your eyes and tried to move but your hands were restrained.

"Shh, baby." You heard Jake say as you cried and looked at him.

"Mi amor, why did you run away? We always told you if you did someone would hurt you? Did you get mugged?" He asked as you continued to cry, you were becoming distressed.
You were panicking that they thought you'd run from them.

"No! No, please please I didn't." You cried out as Jake gently wiped away your tears.

"Shh, it's okay. Deep breaths." He whispered as you looked at him and shook your head, not caring how much it hurt.

"No, please. I didn't run away, I would never run away. Please, please I love you so much I didn't run away. I would never." You rambled out as Jake looked at you in shock.

"Mi amor, do you remember what happened?" He asked, still playing with your hair.

"No, I don't. I was so scared, please. Don't leave please." You cried out as you began to thrash against the restraints.
Marc quickly took over and pinned your wrists down, they all knew they listened to him more.

"Baby! Stop!" He demanded as you froze and looked up at him.

"It's okay, darling. I'll undo these restraints okay? How about we watch some TV and calm down a bit then talk?" Marc suggested as you hiccuped and nodded.
He gently undid the restraints and you practically burst out to wrap your arms around Marc's neck.
It was then when he realised you were telling the truth, you truly hadn't run away.
Which means someone took you.
But, he would handle that later.
Right now his babygirl just needed to be close to him and calm down.
He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, squeezing him as hard as you could as you began to calm down.
Marc sat down with you still wrapped around him as he ran his fingers down your back.

"My poor girl, you're safe now, baby. You must've been so scared." He whispered as you nuzzled into him.

"I'm not angry at you, babygirl. Not at all." He reassured you as you sniffled and nodded a little.
You sat with Marc for a little while until he decided it was time to talk.

"Baby, do you remember anything? Anything at all?" Marc asked, still rubbing your back.

"I remember saying goodnight to you and cuddling you in bed. And, then I woke up in that alleyway." You whispered as Marc nodded.

"Okay, love. That's okay, I'll try to understand all of this. But, for now we just need to take care of you." Marc said as you nodded and closed your eyes.

"Can we take a nap?" You whsielred as Marc smiled.

"Of course, baby."

--

You had only just fallen asleep when you began to dream.
Images ran through your mind as you whined a little.
You saw men grabbing you while you slept, they had sedated Marc, making sure he wouldn't follow.
You struggled and screamed for Marc while they dragged you away.

You were taken to an empty warehouse somewhere and you opened your eyes and looked up to see Arthur Harrow in front of you.
You cried and begged for him not to hurt you, but you ended up being able to escape without a scratch.
You ran along the streets until you ran into a group of people, they grabbed you and saw you had no valuables so they just beat you up and left you there to die.

--

An hour later Marc woke up hearing you scream, he shot up and saw you sitting up in bed and crying.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here, baby." Marc said as you hugged him tightly.

"I remember."