Found / Yandere

Steven chuckled while he watched you run around your room, getting some clothes ready.

"Someone's excited." Marc muttered as Steven chuckled.

"She hasn't been out for a months now, I know we can trust her." Steven said as you ran out of your room all ready to go.

"Have you got everything, love?" Steven asked as you nodded.

"Yep! Can we get some takeaway too?!" You shouted making him chuckle as he held his hand out for you to take.

"Of course we can, Y/N." Steven said as you left the apartment and Steven made sure to lock up.
He held your hand tightly as you walked down the halls of the apartment building.
You made it to the elevator as Steven looked at you.

"Sweetheart, you remember the rules we talked about?" Steven asked as you smiled brightly and nodded.

"Don't leave your side, listen to you, Marc or Jake and don't talk to anyone." You said as he nodded and smiled.

"Good girl."

You made it to the store and you did your best to stay with Steven.
He had to make sure to grip onto your hand as tight as he could.

"Tell me what you want to look at first, love. Then we'll do eveyrhring else." Steven said as you nodded.
You pulled him around the store, looking at various things as he let you pick out what you wanted.
When you were done you made sure to stick close to Steven while he picked everything out that they needed.
You made it to the checkout cou ter with Steven while you both talked.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice say as you looked up to see an old friend from school.

"Erik, hi. It's been awhile." You muttered nervously, you glanced at Steven and noticed his face had changed, it was Marc now.
Marc did his best to rush through the transaction as you made small talk with Erik.

"I don't mean to be nosy, but last time I heard about you, everyone said you went missing." He said as Marc glared at him, you tapped your foot nervously.

"O-Oh, it was just a rumour. I wanted to make a new life for myself so I just kinda went off the radar. Anyway, it was nice seeing you." You said before you grabbed the bags and began to leave.
Marc glanced back and saw Erik dial 999 on the phone.

"Fuck! Y/N, we have to go." He said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you along the streets, all while trying to carry the groceries.
You made it back to the apartment and Marc began packing up a big backback full on necessities.

"Baby, go to your room and get whatever you want to take." Marc said as you nodded and ran to your room.
Marc had prepared you for this a long time ago.
You grabbed everything you needed, and a few things you wanted to keep before running back out to Marc.

" Okay, baby. We have to take the bike, do you have everything?" He asked as you nodded, he held your face in his hands and kissed your forehead.

"It's going to be okay, sweetheart." Marc said as you nodded, he grabbed your hand and you left the apartment and went down to the garage.
He got onto his motorbike and then helped you on.
You gripped into his waist and closed your eyes, you didn't want to tell him how afraid you were.
You just clutched onto Marc, feeling the wind rush passed you as you pray no one would take you away from them.