Yandere Marc / Silenced

"Why are you doing this?" You grumbled as Marc wrapped bandages around each hand.

"Maybe, when you can't use your hands you'll learn how much you need us." He said as you glared at him.

"That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard." You growled as Marc stopped and looked up at you.

"Keep going and we'll bandage your mouth next." He warned as you rolled your eyes but kept quiet.
When he was finished your stood up again and stared at your hands.

"I hate you." You growled under your breath before Marc gripped your chin.

"What was that?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"Nothing." You grumbled as he looked at you with unamusement.

"Watch your tone. It's lunch time." He said before letting go, you crossed your arms and followed him out of the room.
You saw a sippy cup in front of a small plate with a sandwich on it.

"Are you kidding!" You shouted as Marc looked at you.

"Something wrong, angel?" He asked, taunting you.

"I'm not drinking out of that! If you wanted a kid you could've been a normal fucking person and make one!" You shouted as him as he knelt down and looked at you.

"Darling, I'll give you one more chance. Otherwise it's no food until dinner and I know you're hungry." He said calming as you sighed.
You wanted to fight him but you were hungry.

"Fine, I'm sorry." You muttered before sitting down and looking at the food.
You cradled it between your bandaged hands and awkwardly ate it.
You weren't touching the drink though.

"Drink up, baby doll." He said as you gripped the sippy cup in your hand.
You stood up and threw it against the wall.

"Fuck you!" You screamed as Marc looked at you and kept silent.

"I'm not fucking drinking from that!" You screamed, Marc still just stared at you.

"Say something!" You screamed again as he stood up.

"I'm ready to talk once you're ready to calm down." He said calming as you looked away from him.

"It makes me feel like nothing." You muttered as Marc reached forward and ran his hand over your cheek.

"That's not what I'm trying to do, sweetheart. I'm trying to let you see that you can regress around me, baby doll. That you can trust us to take care of you." He whispered as you felt tears in your eyes.

"I don't like what you're doing to my mind." You muttered as Marc leant forward and kissed your forehead.

"You don't need to think anymore, love. You just let us take care of it all, okay?" Marc said as you nodded a little.

"Okay."