Yandere / Seventeen Rules

"I know it's a lot of rules, darling. But it's just to make sure you're safe and healthy." Marc said as you crossed your arms and stared at him.

"I understand the whole, don't escape shit. But, a fucking bedtime?" You grumbled as Marc sighed.

"What was rule four, baby?" He asked as you glared at him.

"No swearing." You repeated as you looked away from him.

"So, you just earned yourself a punishment." He said as you grit your teeth together.

"No, TV for the night." He said as he walked off and you rolled your eyes.
None of this was fair, but you didn't want anymore punishments.
And no TV was going easy, it was just level one.

--

It got to 8:55pm and you knew Marc would be forcing you to sleep soon.

"Alright, baby. Go get ready for bed." Marc said as you looked up from your book.

"What if I can't sleep this early?" You grumbled as Marc looked at you, unamused.

"Then you'll have your medicine to help you go to sleep." Marc said as you glared at him.

"So you're going to fucking drug me?" You growled as he slammed his hand on the table making you jump in shock.

"That's two rules you just broke, don't make it three or you won't like the outcome." He said as you sighed and let your shoulders drop.

"I'm sorry, I'll take it." You whispered as Marc looked at you in shock.
He stood up and grabbed the bottle of pills before handing you two and a glass of water.
You stared down at it for a second before quickly throwing it down your throat and sculling the water.

"Brush your teeth before they kick in." He demanded as you sighed but obeyed him.
You brushed your teeth and already started feeling woozy.

"Marc." You called out as Marc came into the bathroom.

"What's wrong, darling?" He asked as you steadied yourself on the counter.

"Can you help me?" You whispered as he quickly grabbed you, seeing you starting to fall.
He grabbed you and lifted you up, bringing you into your bedroom.
You tried your best to stay awake.

"Sleep, baby." He whispered as you slowly drifted off.
Marc smiled and tucked you in before kissing your forehead.

--

You owke up the next morning to an alarm, you groaned and sat up in bed, seeing it was 6am.

"Argh, fuck." You groaned as you your door opened and you saw Steven entering.

"It's too early." You groaned, rubbing your face.

"I know, angel. But you had nine hours of sleep and that's plenty." Steven said as you groaned again.
Steven opened your blinds and took off your blankets.

"Up, love. You need to get some fresh air." He said as you grumbled and stood up.

"I feel like I'm in prison." You whispered making Steven sigh.
He picked out some clothes for you and handed them to you.

"Get changed, love. I'll wait outside." He said as you sighed but still got changed.
You did want to get some fresh air, but it was only on the roof. They'd never let you outside the building.
You came out of your room to see Steven waiting.
He took your hand and lead you up to the roof.
You both stood at the edge and looked out at the city.

"Am I just a doll?" You whispered as Steven looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean, darling?" He asked as you continued to look into the city.

"Am I just a plaything for all of you, something to control and have fun with until you inevitably get bored and throw me away." You muttered Steven looked at you in shock.

"Love, that's not what this is at all." He whispered, turning your face to look at him.

"With all these rules, I'm scared that I'll just lose myself and just become a numb slave for you." You whispered as Steven looked at you sadly.

"Aww, sweetheart. I'm so sorry we're making you feel like this. We just wanted these rules to make sure you would be healthy and safe with us. Maybe we can relax some of these rules." Steven said running his thumb over your cheek.

"I'm trying my best." You whispered making him smile.

"I know, baby. And I'm proud of you." He said kissing your forehead.