Cold Reminder (yandere x reader)

You had been home alone for two days now, it was hard not having your three men around. It got lonely.
You sat on the couch and heard the locks on the door opening as you smiled and quickly jumped up.
You waited by the door and as soon as it opened you jumped into their arms.
You could tell by the small laugh that it was Marc in control.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much." He whispered wrapping his arms around you tightly.
You scrunched your nose up and backed away a little.

"Did you drink?" You muttered as he sighed.

"Sweetie it's alright, I was just stressed okay?" He said in his defence as you crossed your arms and looked away.

"You said you wouldn't drink anymore though." You muttered as he pushed passed you with a sigh.
You locked the door again and followed him to the room where he began to get undressed.
Life here used to be pretty bad, they had taken you from your life and made you live with them.
But it had gotten better overtime, Marc had stopped drinking and they'd treated you better.
Now that you knew Marc had started drinking again it made your stomach sink.

"I-I don't want you to drink again." You whispered with your arms still crossed.

"Well, that's not your decision to make is it?" He grumbled pushing past you again to head for the shower.
You grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Wait! Please just talk to me, I don't want to go through all of this again." You said as he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Just shut the fuck up Y/N!" He shouted making you flinch, you would've let him go but you were sick of this endless cycle.

"Stop treating me like a dog! I'm your fucking girlfriend!" You screamed back at him as he turned around and shoved you against the wall.
He wrapped his hand around your throat making you yelp, he was already pressing dangerously hard as you clawed at him wrist.

"You aren't my fucking girlfriend, you're a pet at best and if you want me to stop treating you like a dog stop acting like a fucking annoying puppy." He growled in your face as tears streamed down your cheeks.
You watched his eyes roll back as you thanked the gods. His grip immediately pulled away from your neck making you gasp and fall to the ground.

"Oh gods! Y/N, oh love. What did he do?" You heard Steven say as you caught your breath.
He knelt down and you jumped up to wrap your arms around him, he wrapped you up in a hug as you began to cry.

"It's okay love, I've got you." He whispered running his hand through your hair.
The sounds of your sobs were breaking his heart.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please I don't want punishment." You cried out as Steven closed his eyes and held you even tighter.

"Shh love, you won't be punished. Sweetheart you didn't do anything wrong, Marc is the one in the wrong." Steven said pushing you back a little so he could wipe away your tears and see your face.

"I don't want him to hate me." You whispered as you cried even more, Steven helped you up off the floor and held your face.

"He doesn't hate you love, he could never hate you. Jake and I will talk to him, for now you need cuddles and tea yeah? Does that sound good baby?" Steven said making you nod a little.

"Have a seat on the couch love, I'll make us some tea." He said as you nodded and obeyed.
You grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch trying your best to not cry.
You reached up to your neck and whined a little.
After a few minutes Steven returned with two cups of tea.

"Here, sweetheart." He said as you sat up and took one of the cups.
Steven sat beside you making sure to be as close as he could.

"Did you do any drawing while we were gone love?" He asked softly pressing a kiss to your temple.

"I drew some new dress designs." You whispered making Steven smile softly.

"That sounds wonderful, you'll have to show me all of them later." He said as you smiled a little.
You placed the cup down and laid your head on Steven's lap.

"I love you Steven." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I love you too sweetheart."