Yandere - A Little Too Far

You were fighting with Marc once again, you were feeling cooped up inside an apartment your kidnapper had forced you to stay in, and Marc was annoyed with your disobedience.

"I fucking hate you!" You screamed as he grabbed your wrist to stop you from running away.

"I'm giving you one chance to apologise, baby." He growled as a warning.

"Fuck off." You hissed back as he threw you onto the floor.
You jumped up and grabbed one of Steven's antique vases and smashed it on the floor.

"I hate all of you! You're monsters!" You screamed as Marc looked at you with utter disgust and anger.

"You little shit, you think it's okay to destroy other people's stuff!" He shouted managing to grab your wrist again.

"You think it's okay to kidnap someone!?" You retorted hitting your other hand against his chest.
He dragged you to the bed and threw you at the foot of it, making you hit your head.
His moon knight suit formed around him as you held your head in pain.
He knelt and white bandages wrapped around your wrists and secured you to the bed frame.

"Stop, you're hurting me." You muttered, feeling dizzy.

"You fucking hurt us, Y/N. You hurt me, you've hurt Steven and Jake can't even fucking look at you." He scolded as you screamed and struggled against the restraint.

"Let me go!" You screamed and screamed until bandages wrapped around your mouth, preventing you from making any noise.
You began to cry from frustration and continued to struggle against the restraint.

"I've warned you so many times, Y/N! We have gone over to rules so many fucking times! Yet you still fucking disobey us!" Marc shouted at you as you flinched and felt tears in your eyes.
Your anger was being replaced with fear.
You looked up at him as he breathed heavily.

"I won't stoop so low as to beat you, but you need some sort of punishment. So, you'll sleep here tonight. At the foot of my bed like the disobedient dog you are." He growled as you glared at him.
You tried your best to kick his feet but you were unsuccessful.

"Wake me up and I might stoop to beating you." He warned before stripping off his clothes and turning off the lights.
You heard him lay down in bed and you tried your best to get comfortable, your legs were already going numb.
But, there were two choices.
Deal with this and be very sore in the morning or annoy Marc and be bruised and bloody in the morning.
You closed your eyes and rested your head against your hands.

--

It was around 3 am and you hadn't slept at all, obviously.
You were in so much pain and you couldn't help but cry.
You tried your best to stay quiet but you heard Marc wake up and only cried more.
His form came into your view as you looked up in fear.
He knelt and you could tell by the softness in his face that it was Steven.

"Love, that wasn't nice what you did and it upset me...a lot." Steven said as you looked down with guilt.
You felt the bandages around your mouth disappear before you looked up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." You whispered, letting your tears fall.

"I'll do anything I can to replace it, I'm sorry. I was angry and frustrated." You whispered beginning to sob uncontrollably and pull against your restraints.

"I didn't mean to wake you up, I didn't mean it, please don't punish me." You sobbed out as Steven looked at you sadly.
Your crying only got worse and Steven could see you were fighting for breath.
The restraints around your wrists disappeared and you pulled your arms towards yourself.
You gripped your head as you panicked, you couldn't draw in a breath no matter how hard you tried.

"Shit, love. Hey, it's okay. Darling, we won't punish you. No one is going to hurt you, you have nothing to be scared of." Steven said as you shook your head over and over.
Marc knew it was best if he took over, he didn't need Steven having a panic attack as well.

"Baby, it's alright. Look at me." Marc said as you looked up at him.
He rested his hand on your leg and made sure to keep his breathing steady.

"You're okay, sweetheart. No more punishment, you were really good for me. I just wanted you to understand that you can't do things like that. Breathe, angel, nice and easy. I'm right here." He whispered gently rubbing his hand up and down your leg as he watched you slowly calm down.

"That's my good girl, nice and easy." He whispered as you reached forward and held onto his hand that was on your leg.

"Don't wanna hurt you, I was scared, I was angry." You muttered, softly rocking back and forth.

"I was a bit harsh on you, wasn't I, love?" Marc muttered shamefully as he squeezed your hand.

"Come to bed, babygirl." He said standing up, you went to stand up but your legs had gone completely numb.
It made Marc feel even more guilty.

"Shh, baby. It's okay." He whispered crouching down to pick you up in his arms.
He gently placed you on the bed and climbed in beside you.
Marc covered you both with blankets before you cuddled into him.

"That's it, angel. Get some rest, I'll take care of you now."