Yandere Marc

Was he good at manipulation?
Or maybe you were just so desperate for attention that it made it easy for him.
You felt him press a kiss to your neck as you snapped out of your thoughts.

"What's on your mind, sweet girl?" He whispered, softly sucking on the skin of your neck.
You couldn't help but let out a softly whine, making him chuckle.

"I don't know... I'm just thinking." You whispered as he pulled away and looked at you.

"About what?" He asked in a deep gruff voice as you met his eyes.

"Us." You whispered, fear rising in your chest.

"Now, love. I hope you're not being a naughty girl again and second guessing me." He whispered as you shrank under his gaze.

"I'm not, I promise." You whispered as he smiled and ran his hand up your thigh.

"Good, babygirl. Because you remember what Jake did last time you were naughty don't you?" He said as you nodded and instinctively cuddled into him.

"I remember. I'm sorry, please don't be angry." You whispered, nuzzling into him as a wicked smile graced his face.

"There's my good girl." He whispered, running his hand through your hair.
A long time ago you'd learnt that acting like a young girl made him happy, maybe it even made you happy.

"Can we go see the stars?" You whispered, looking up at Marc.

"Do you promise to behave?" He asked running his thumb over your cheek.

"I promise." You whispered making him smile, you stood up and Marc took your hand.
It was 3am in the morning and you knew this was the only time Marc would let you out, and it was only on the roof to see the stars.
You clutched Marc's hand in yours as you left the apartment and went up the fire escape stairs.
You made it up to the roof and looked up at the stars.

"Thank you for letting me up here." You whispered as Marc smiled and kissed your forehead.

"You're welcome, little one." He whispered, holding onto your hand to bring you towards the edge.

"Marc?" You whispered as he looked at you.

"Yes, love?" He replied as you looked forward nervously.

"If I ever disobeyed really badly, would you kill me?" You whispered, wrapping your arms around yourself.

"Why would you ask that?" Marc growled as you looked at him in fear.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, Marc's face softened as he reached forward and held your face in his hand.

"Are you that afraid of me? That you think I would kill you?" He asked, running his thumb over your cold cheek.

"Yes." You whispered as he looked down at you.

"I couldn't live without you, baby. I would never ever kill you, do you understand?" He said softly as you felt tears in your eyes and nodded.
You wrapped your arms around him and cuddled into his warm chest.

"I'm sorry I ever made you think that, love."