Arthur's Daughter / Yandere

It was dark, you weren't used to being outside of your own room.
It was scary.
You squinted your eyes when light began to flood into the room.

"Sweetheart, look at you. You're skin and bones. Did your father even feed you?" A Spanish man said as you looked up.

"Where is he? I'm scared. Please, take me back." You whispered as he knelt down and looked at you.

"Shh, my precious Dove. You're going to be alright." He whispered, reaching forward, making you flinch.

"Please, take me back to my father." You whispered, looking up at him.

"We can't do that, sweetheart. You'll stay here from now on." He said as your eyes widened.

"No, no please I want to go home." You whispered as you began to cry.

"Shh, little one. There's no need for tears." Jake whispered as he gently wiped away your tears.

"Can I please go home?" You whispered as he looked at you.

"What do you mean, love. You are home."

--

You sat at a dining table looking down at a bowl of pasta.

"Father always said that you would hurt me. You're moon knight." You whispered as Marc sat across from you.

"Your father was a liar, Y/N. He killed many people." Marc said as you glared at him.

"They were bad people!" You shouted before Marc slammed his hand on the table, making you jump in surprise.

"Do not raise your voice at me." He growled as you looked at him in fear.

"Your father was a fucking monster, Y/N." He growled as you felt tears in your eyes.

"He wasn't a bad person." You whispered as you heard Marc chuckle dryly.

"I get that you're a kid, but you can't be that blind." He retorted as you stood up, making your chair fall back.

"My father will find me! And he'll fucking kill you!" You screamed before Marc got up and grabbed your wrist.

"No one is fucking coming for you, the sooner you realise that the easier!" He shouted as you tried to break free.

"He'll find me!" You screamed as Marc's patience broke.

"No he won't, because Jake fucking killed him!" He screamed before you froze and stopped trying to break free.

"What?" You whispered as Marc saw tears in your eyes.

"Shit. Y/N, it's going to be okay." He said as you pulled away from him and backed away, before falling to your knees.

"No." You whispered as you began to cry.

"Steven, I think you might be able to handle this better." Marc said before Steven took over.
Steven went into his knees in front of you.

"I'm so sorry, love. Your father was going to do some very bad things, and if he went through with them you would've died as well." He whispered as you looked up at him in confusion.

"What?" You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"Your scales were unbalanced, love. When Arthur's plan was successful, you would've died along with millions of others." Steven said as you began to cry even more.

"H-He was a terrible father, but he was all I had." You whispered as you began sobbing your eyes out.

"Come here, angel." Steven said opening his arms as you quickly lunged forward and wrapped your arms around him.

"Shh, love. I've got you. You're not alone now." Steven said, running his hand through your hair.
Marc and Jake never knew how Steven could do this so easily.
Just a few words and you already trusted him.

"Please don't leave me." You whispered as Steven kissed the top of your head.

"I'm not going anywhere, love."