Yandere Requests Multiple

It was too much.
The blanket was itchy, it wasn't warm enough and it wasn't big enough.
You groaned softly and threw the blanket off you before you shuffled out of your room and to Steven's bed.
You saw him cuddled up under his weighted blanket and bit your lip a little.
It just looked so soft and cosy, but you hadn't been here that long and you'd done nothing but fight them.
Doing this would show weakness, but maybe some part of you wanted them to see that.
You hadn't felt safe and comforted your whole life.
You felt tears in your eyes and shook your head before you crept forward and crawled under Steven's blanket.
He woke up when you cuddled into him.

"Sweetheart?" He questioned as you nuzzled into him.

"Just wanna sleep in your bed." You whispered making Steven smile softly.

"That's okay, love." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around you securely.
You breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the perfect weight and warmth around you.

"Thank you, Steven."

() () () () ()

You sat in front of Marc, your angry tears had stopped but you were still glaring at the floor while Marc looked at you.

"Angel, we gave you plenty of chances to settle in to all of this. I told you that your behaviour needed to stop. Now, because you're still getting used to this I'm giving you three options. Either you clean up the apartment, stay in your room with no dinner or no TV for three days." Marc said as you looked up at him.

"But I didn't even..."
Marc cut you by putting his hand up.

"Baby, keep going and the only option you'll get it my belt over your wrists." He warned as sighed.
You thought for a moment, you weren't in the mood to clean but you were also hungry, and no TV wasn't even an option.

"I can clean." You muttered as Marc nodded.

"Good girl, I need to go out and run some errands. I'll be gone for two hours, and when I get back I expect it to be clean, okay?" Marc said as you nodded.

"Good girl."

--

Marc got home a little later and walked in to see you curled up on the couch fast asleep.
He chuckled softly and knelt down to kiss your forehead.

"Baby, I brought home some take out since I knew you'd be such a good girl." Marc said as you rubbed your eyes and looked up.

"Really?" You asked making him laugh softly.

"Come on, baby. Come have something to eat."

() () () () () ()

Jake knew this would happen, you were still young, ut was normal for you to be homesick.
Even if your home was the cause of your trauma.
Jake slowly approached you where you were sitting on the couch, crying softly.

"Mi amor, please it breaks my heart to see you cry." Jake whispered as knelt down and reached up to wipe away your tears.

"I want my bed and my teddy." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"Well, I could buy you a brand new bed and as many toys as you'd like." He said as you shook your head.

"No! I want to go home!" You shouted as Jake looked at you.

"Baby doll, don't start shouting at us. I'll give you what you want, but not if you keep shouting at us." Jake warned as you crossed your arms and continued to cry.
You reached your arms out to Jake as he smiled sadly.

"Oh, my sweet girl. Come here." Jake said as he sat beside you and wrapped you up in his arms.
You sobbed into his chest as he held you.

"I promise we will get you everything you need, mi amor. You're place is here with us." Jake whispered as you nodded.

"Promise to buy me a teddy?" You whispered making Jake chuckle softly.

"Yes, baby. I'll buy you all the teddies you want."